Swapped out some defective rear pads (making my wheels black) :(

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
^nice!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Picked up truck from dealer after warranty work, now I'm told I need new brakes (2mm at 32K miles)

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Desert Dawg, truck looks awesome. One of the nice 3rd gens I've seen on here. Sub'd.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Picked up truck from dealer after warranty work, now I'm told I need new brakes (2mm at 32K miles)
Same here but I'm not paying the Toyota dealership price. My buddy does my brakes for $40.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Same here but I'm not paying the Toyota dealership price. My buddy does my brakes for $40.

Same boat. I was quoted $1500 to replace all of the rotors on my wife's rav4. No Way! Bought the set of cross drilled rotors and ceramic pad front and back for $175. Installed on 2 hrs.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Bought these. a company called iboard on ebay. My friend has them and really likes them so i thought i would give them a try. Cant beat $ 160.00. They resemble the icon billet boards.

got them in 2 days and will install this weekend.

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
Bought these. a company called iboard on ebay. My friend has them and really likes them so i thought i would give them a try. Cant beat $ 160.00. They resemble the icon billet boards.

got them in 2 days and will install this weekend.

I saw those sold in local board. Could you post pics and review on them? Can't beat the price

1 - 20 of 4336 Posts