Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No worries on the bashing. Obviously deserved it for the vague question about the obviously aftermarket switch. Turned it on and checked fog lights etc but nothing obvious. I guess I'll just have to follow the wire.

At least my other half will get in this. Previously had a nodded YJ (93) wrangler and a hatchback yaris with all my tools in the back seats.

I know it should go in another thread but what is max wheel size that will fit stock without rubbing or affecting performance too much (no desire to mod this vehicle). Just thinking of adding slightly bigger tyres (tires) for more flotation in desert over here in the UAE.

· Banned
5,424 Posts
No worries on the bashing. Obviously deserved it for the vague question about the obviously aftermarket switch. Turned it on and checked fog lights etc but nothing obvious. I guess I'll just have to follow the wire.

At least my other half will get in this. Previously had a nodded YJ (93) wrangler and a hatchback yaris with all my tools in the back seats.

I know it should go in another thread but what is max wheel size that will fit stock without rubbing or affecting performance too much (no desire to mod this vehicle). Just thinking of adding slightly bigger tyres (tires) for more flotation in desert over here in the UAE.
Probably a 33" tire

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.