Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Echo leaf blower followed by a quality Korean waffle weave towel. I love the towels from Rag Company, especially the Dry Me a River towels.
Didi you ever try the PLATINUM PLUFFLE

·
Registered
126 Posts
Micro-Fiber Towels, target has the best prices that I have found with different sizes for different cleanings or wiping down things.

·
Premium Member
1,964 Posts
Micro-Fiber Towels, target has the best prices that I have found with different sizes for different cleanings or wiping down things.

Check The Rag Company. Target sells cheap Chineese towels. Rag Company sells Korean made towels, which are superior in every category. Their prices are the cheapest I've seen anywhere.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, I have about 10 of them. The absolute softest, plushest waffle weave towels I've ever used. Nothing else quite compares to them. They are in a league of their own.

I hear they recommend using unicorn tears to wash them so they keep their softness.

·
Registered
12 Posts
A Metro Master Blaster and microfiber towels. If they're sewn in China using Korean material they're GTG. I have a couple of purple 25x36 inch jobs that are great for drying the roof and hood without a lot of stretching and reaching. I have a Stihl leaf blower but I use it as a vacuum as well so it wouldn't be a good idea to use it on a vehicle.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts