Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my Adevnt OTOTUN1 today and plan on installing a sub as well. Found this on Amazon seems like a really good price and good reviews. Should fit under my DC rear seat. I was trying to do the same thing as Hyperguy and at $100 should suit me well. Anyone have experience with this setup or does anyone think I shouldnt get this setup? Now I need to find an amp for it any suggestions?
Amazon.com: Pioneer TS-SWX251 10" Flat Subwoofer with Enclosure 800 Watts: Car Electronics

· Registered
1,569 Posts
I have this sub in my truck and have been pleased. it gave me that lil bump in the trunk i was looking for.

· Registered
12 Posts
I have 2 of them running with a 300 watt mono punch amp at 2 ohms. Sounds awesome, fits under the double side of the rear seat, amp under drivers seat. All my buddies shake their head in disbelief at how good it sounds! Stock head unit, with line out converter, punch 300 watt mono amp and the two subs....make sure to get the plug in remote for the amp, lets you adjust the bass level from front seat. For the money its tough to beat.

· Registered
1,569 Posts
I should have gotten the bass remote. I really do not have much to compare it to, but for $75, the Sound Ordnance amp does the job. It was recommended for this sub from Crutchfield.

· Registered
12 Posts
No, the remote is $25.......makes it a quick reach and adjust. If you try to go through head unit you will have to push buttons to get to the bass setting, yada yada. It also has a "finer" adjustment......more scalpel than axe.

· Registered
1,569 Posts
I have the stock head unit.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.