Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I never really considered Enkei for truck wheels (I didn't know they made them), but they're pretty legendary for sports cars. I was looking up RPF1 wheel on Enkei's website and noticed the large banner at the top that said "Yes, we make awesome truck wheels too."

I followed the link and checked out the ST6:

What I really like about it is how understated it is and how spare and gracious it is. It is like a reserved masculine look in contrast to most of the blingy street-locked stuff I see.

Do you think they look good? Also, because it is so understated, I'm wondering if you think it would look better matched with magnetic gray or if it is better for it to stand out against white or silver or something.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I like them, but I'm not one for the bling. I'm trying to decide what to do with my stock rims on my 06. They are currently aluminum but I like the black. Decisions decisions.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I have the polished ones on my truck. Love them.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just ordered these in Gunmetal. Throwing a set of Nitto Terra Grappler G2's on them as well. I too like how understated they are with almost no nooks and crannies for the grime to build up in.

I never really considered Enkei for truck wheels (I didn't know they made them), but they're pretty legendary for sports cars. I was looking up RPF1 wheel on Enkei's website and noticed the large banner at the top that said "Yes, we make awesome truck wheels too."

I followed the link and checked out the ST6:

What I really like about it is how understated it is and how spare and gracious it is. It is like a reserved masculine look in contrast to most of the blingy street-locked stuff I see.

Do you think they look good? Also, because it is so understated, I'm wondering if you think it would look better matched with magnetic gray or if it is better for it to stand out against white or silver or something.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I just ordered these in Gunmetal. Throwing a set of Nitto Terra Grappler G2's on them as well. I too like how understated they are with almost no nooks and crannies for the grime to build up in.

Sweet. Would love to see some pictures once they are mounted.

·
Registered
100 Posts
No problems there, but I was not able to use the stock lug nuts. They had to change to aftermarket to get the correct fit.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts