Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just bought these off of Ebay and I really like them but the tires aren't big enuf, I want them to come to the edge of the fender more...What year tundra were they an option on etc etc? Also anyone want the tires? I will be upgrading and selling these...I will pay for upgrade membership to post in for sale but feeling it out now...don't know what I should ask for them...BFG A/T's with less than 1000 miles on them..factory take offs...

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151500080777635&set=a.10150118085377635.281499.516912634&type=1&theater

·
Registered
964 Posts
Are you asking about the wheels or the tires? Wheels I have no idea. Tires will be printed on the side of them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The wheels are supposedly a factry Toyota wheel just don't know the model...theels are bfgs I know that just want to know more info on wheel so I can order bigged tires

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Yep, I have those. They are Texas Edition wheels. 20X9 +50 offset.

EDIT--SCRATCH THAT. I have Texas Edition wheels but now that I look at your pics again, those are different. Now sure what you've got unless they made multiple version of texas edition wheels.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well they came from a guy out of Texas with great feedback...there is another set on ebay now that also claims stock Toyota take off...it also says +50 offset...wonder how big of a tire I can get under there with level kit

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
Searching Google Images for Tundra Texas Edition Wheels bring up a lot of pics like my wheels and a bunch of others but none that look like yours. Hmmmm...don't think they are texas edition.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Those are definitely Ultra wheels. The most common Texas Edition wheels are the Ultra Grinders. They make a chrome version that is very close to those.
So are they a wheel made by Ultra for Toyota, or are we talking about a dealer added wheel? I don't care really either way, just would like to know so I can research how big of a tire I can put on them...

·
Registered
55 Posts
The wheels are supposedly a factry Toyota wheel just don't know the model...theels are bfgs I know that just want to know more info on wheel so I can order bigged tires
These are TSS wheels which would have been installed by Gulf States Toyota Distributor's dealerships. Also on some of the Texas Edition, Oklahoma Edition, and Louisiana Edition models. See them all over the place down here.

I like the wheel, but hate the chincy plastic center cap with the stupid logo.

·
Registered
55 Posts
.....and how much for the BFG's?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
.....and how much for the BFG's?
If I could get someone to tell me the largest tire I can put on this wheel with the offset I could give you a price on them...but I need to know first. I have searched and searched. I'm concerned with the 50 offset, and thanks for letting me know the about the wheels!

·
Registered
187 Posts
If I could get someone to tell me the largest tire I can put on this wheel with the offset I could give you a price on them...but I need to know first. I have searched and searched. I'm concerned with the 50 offset, and thanks for letting me know the about the wheels!
You can fit 305/55/20 with those 20x9 50mm offset wheel. Many people are running 305/55/20 tires with this size wheel and offset.

I'm still debating on keeping my Texas Edition 20x9 50mm offset wheels and just buy Nitto Trail Grappler in LT305/55/20 or go with Fuel Hostage 20x9 25mm offset wheels with the same tire.

I will also be running a LRO 3/1 Leveling Kit with this setup.

My only concern is that the Texas Edition wheels (See Signature) won't look aggressive enough with these Nitto Trail Grappler.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts