Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what you guys figure are the best windshield wipers out there are, after winter has destroyed my wipers and windshield it is time to upgrade and would like some input... thanks guys

· Registered
296 Posts
Just installed Rain x Latitude's seem to work for me. Nice smooth sweep.

Reactions: Canadianboy

· Registered
121 Posts
I'll second that.. I've tried the Rain-X Latitudes and they were great at first then quickly faded. They have the same problem that most of the aftermarket wipers have, the metal or plastic that makes the wiper conform to the bend in the windshield doesn't hold up. The Valeo ones that are actually the OEM Toyota wipers metal piece seems to hold up the longest of any of the wipers I've ever used meaning it still wipes good after several months.

- Ken

· "Resident Liberal"
13,624 Posts
Bosch Icons.
I rarely use my wipers because I rainx my windshield. I bought the Icons because they were buy one get one half price and they have done very well when I did need them.

I need to get another set because I bought those over 2.5 years ago. They were expensive. I don't remember how much but I will do it again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.