1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Hertz - before they took away their orange cones though... what a shame :(

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Crutchfield had a great sale on Infinity Kappas when I did mine. Sound pretty good.

·
Registered
154 Posts
JL Audio C2 series components.

Reactions: E_burns88

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
JL C-3 front and back 6.5"

·
Registered
945 Posts
JL audio CX somethings... Component speakers. Front and rear in my CM. Got them second hand, they work fine and they are loud with JL amp.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Boston Acoustic all around with recently replaced rear tweeters with Kenwood Excelon

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
670 Posts
Pioneer TS-D1702C's in the fronts and Boston Acoustics SC65's in the rears.

Going to swap the fronts for some JBL MS-62C's this weekend to see if they are better than the Pioneers.

·
Registered
237 Posts
JL C2 components up front and C2 coax in the rear doors, looking to upgrade soon I think to maybe Rainbow Germaniums or try out the Hertz, not sure yet.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Polk Audio DXi690. The local stereo shop owner has a Crewmax with a full Hertz system with two JL Audio W7's and I must say it sounds so clean, nothing stupid loud like some subs and stereos you hear. I'm gonna try to copy his system here soon. If you're looking to add a subwoofer definitely look into the W7's! I have a 10" Kicker Solo-baric L7 and I love it but the JL Audio W7 better imho.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hybrid Audio Technology (HAT) Legatia L8 8.5-inch midbass. I have HAT L3 midrange and LPG 26NA tweeters in the dash/A-pillar locations.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I'm on the fence on the Hybrids and the Hertz, just mentioned above.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts