Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1203 Posts

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hopefully Bernie will stick around at least to the convention and keep nipping at her heels and doing damage. At this point we need that more than we would have with any other candidate.

He plans to nail her for the emails and the Clinton foundation stuff but mainstream media will be working overtime now to make those sound like paranoid conspiracy theories. This isn't impossible but that's only because her unfavorability is close to his. One thing I like is he's shown the ability to shut her down on mysoginy by reminding everybody what she did to cover up Bill's shennanigans.

Gonna be an election about who sits at home and who is less hated.

·
Registered
816 Posts
I think trump will smack her down with just about anything she throws at him. He needs to announce a strong cabinet and VP. Orielly has talked about a strong dream team and if he was to assemble half of it it would almost lock up a win for him in the general.

Your right though, I'm hoping Bernie stays in till convention and keeps hurting her as much as possible.

It's a shame really that Clinton is even an option. What she did with the emails is a felony and anyone else would have been thrown in a dark hole somewhere. It only proves that the elite in this country doesn't have to obey the law and is above the justice system. It sends a very clear message to the American people that that is true. And how people support her is beyond me. She has done nothing for positive for this country. While some of trumps policies need some refinement and he is a little crazy, at least he has done something positive for the country or the people in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
The guy has that going for him. He's tapped into two very Big groups that everybody underestimated the size of and consolidated power among them: People who are tired of the Democratic party's race tactics and people who want protectionism.

Nobody honestly had any clue how big those two things are or what would happen if somebody won over both groups. Now we know.

·
Registered
402 Posts
You don't need to be politically correct, but in my opinion, you should still have manners and some couth when running for president. Trump for some reason can't seem to do this. His message is good, and he would be way ahead of Hillary had he taken a more respectful route in his thoughts and opinions from the start, but I don't think it is in him, he can't change his spots. Some may like that style, but an even larger number of people are turned off by it. Even his own family members have suggested that he needs to be more "presidential", they seem to get it, but he does not. Some say he seems to have shifted and become better about it, but even just a couple of days ago, he feels the need to mention Ted Cruz's father being seen with Lee Harvey Oswald, which was a story written by the National Enquirer and no one else was even reporting because it is shotty. He has the lead, why even go there at this point?

Then again, he won and I didn't give him much of a chance at the beginning, so what do I know??

·
Registered
816 Posts
You don't need to be politically correct, but in my opinion, you should still have manners and some couth when running for president. Trump for some reason can't seem to do this. His message is good, and he would be way ahead of Hillary had he taken a more respectful route in his thoughts and opinions from the start, but I don't think it is in him, he can't change his spots. Some may like that style, but an even larger number of people are turned off by it. Even his own family members have suggested that he needs to be more "presidential", they seem to get it, but he does not. Some say he seems to have shifted and become better about it, but even just a couple of days ago, he feels the need to mention Ted Cruz's father being seen with Lee Harvey Oswald, which was a story written by the National Enquirer and no one else was even reporting because it is shotty. He has the lead, why even go there at this point?

Then again, he won and I didn't give him much of a chance at the beginning, so what do I know??

I think we will see a little of old trump and more presidential Trump in the future. I think he will annihilate Clinton in his old ways during debates maybe and be more presidential during campaigning across the country. Or maybe the other way around. He has 2 huge bombs against Clinton with Benghazi and the emails that really is enough that he doesn't need anything else. At least it's enough with conservatives and liberals tired of that kind of stuff. Personally I hope the first thing he does in office is out Clinton in jail. That's where she deserves to be. Not running for president. He can definitely be more presidential. We have seen him do it.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Trumptopia!!!

·
Premium Member
212 Posts

Valid points Yakfish but I think the anti-establishment frustration will win this election...IMO, Trump will edge it out.

·
Registered
251 Posts
I'm pretty Libertarian and voted for Gary Johnson in 2012, but I can't stomach the thought of Hillary in office. I'm probably going to be in the Trump camp, even if I'm not the biggest fan.

1 - 20 of 1203 Posts