Ps. I need a front bumper.. Price painted or unpainted :D

·
"I'm your Huckleberry"
2,204 Posts
Welcome!..

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
$695.00 for a bumper....... You wanna buy mine Ernesto?

oh and welcome to TEETIZILAND
They have it for 183 on their site...
W/o pk. sensor - Resin type - Resin type
07-09 $243.54 $182.66

Part 1 is all i need.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the kind welcome!

TRDpartscenter.com is an authorized TRD, Toyota and Scion parts distribution center. We welcome you to the exciting re-launch of this complete on-line Toyota warehouse.

We have everything you need to customize your Tundra or simply keep it running at its full potential.

At TRDpartscenter.com, we pride ourselves on first-class customer service, Toyota backed warranties, prompt delivery and quality that only a true Toyota distribution center can deliver.

We currently ship domestically (including Puerto Rico, Alaska and Hawaii) but are actively engaging an action plan to grow internationally shortly.

At TRDpartscenter.com, we look forward to earning your business.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
With that said... I need a bumper!

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Nope :(00000000

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ernie- we have all the Toyota Tundra stock bumpers you could possibly desire. I'm not sure what you mean by, "I need a bumper."

We'd be glad to take your order........ let me know the order number and I'll expedite it for you.

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Ernie- we have all the Toyota Tundra stock bumpers you could possibly desire. I'm not sure what you mean by, "I need a bumper."

We'd be glad to take your order........ let me know the order number and I'll expedite it for you.
They have it for 183 on their site...
W/o pk. sensor - Resin type - Resin type
07-09 $243.54 $182.66

Part 1 is all i need.

There you go :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts