Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We would like to welcome Gravana Tuning as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Gravana

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
I just checked out thier webbsite , entered 07' and no Toyota products .
Hey ramoine,

Sorry about that. Our new website launch has turned into an exercise in problem solving. Year, Make, Model databases (Including_Tundra) disappearing, etc. However, we do have a wide selection of Tundra_products. In fact, we are one of the largest JBA Toyota_Distributors in North America. From JBA_Headers and Bulletproof_Suspension, to KMC Wheels and K&N Air Intakes, most of our Tundra_product sales have been to Toyota_dealerships. When the Autoforums team asked us to Support the TundraTalk community, we jumped at the chance even though we knew we had some website issues to work out with our new system.

Until we get the website fixed and reload our website with the thousands (literally) of Toyota_aftermarket products we offer, shoot us an email to [email protected] or drop us a call at 661-259-8610 and let us know what you need. Chances are we can have what you need to your door in a few days. If we do not have it, we can find it for you, or even direct you to a reputable company that does.

We appreciate your patience while we work out these web issues, and we look forward to serving your needs. As soon as the Year Make Model issue is fixed, we will start getting new products live ASAP.

Some of you already know me from the Sandsports Expo (5.7 TRD-Supercharged Toyota_Sandrail Project) and you can attest to our great service and prices. Feel free to chime in...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Jim Lupold
President
Gravana Tuning

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
whats your price on the 12" bullet suspension (complete fox) lift kit?

I'd love to make the jump to a 12"

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
whats your price on the 12" bullet suspension (complete fox) lift kit?

I'd love to make the jump to a 12"
What are you running now? Do you have the OEM parts?

I see you are in So-Cal. Do you need it installed or will you be installing it yourself? (Sometimes, we can get the actual manufacturer to install for our customers...)

Jim

·
Banned
5,091 Posts
Hey ramoine,

Sorry about that. Our new website launch has turned into an exercise in problem solving. Year, Make, Model databases (Including_Tundra) disappearing, etc. However, we do have a wide selection of Tundra_products. In fact, we are one of the largest JBA Toyota_Distributors in North America. From JBA_Headers and Bulletproof_Suspension, to KMC Wheels and K&N Air Intakes, most of our Tundra_product sales have been to Toyota_dealerships. When the Autoforums team asked us to Support the TundraTalk community, we jumped at the chance even though we knew we had some website issues to work out with our new system.

Until we get the website fixed and reload our website with the thousands (literally) of Toyota_aftermarket products we offer, shoot us an email to [email protected] or drop us a call at 661-259-8610 and let us know what you need. Chances are we can have what you need to your door in a few days. If we do not have it, we can find it for you, or even direct you to a reputable company that does.

We appreciate your patience while we work out these web issues, and we look forward to serving your needs. As soon as the Year Make Model issue is fixed, we will start getting new products live ASAP.

Some of you already know me from the Sandsports Expo (5.7 TRD-Supercharged Toyota_Sandrail Project) and you can attest to our great service and prices. Feel free to chime in...

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Best regards,

Jim Lupold
President
Gravana Tuning
Thanks alot for the update ! :)
Do you have a catalog out yet ? How would I get one and is it in a downloadable format like a pdf. ?

Thanks , Bill

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
What are you running now? Do you have the OEM parts?

I see you are in So-Cal. Do you need it installed or will you be installing it yourself? (Sometimes, we can get the actual manufacturer to install for our customers...)

Jim
Im currently running a pro comp stage 2 6" lift .. my truck isnt a 4x4 so the front cross member didnt have to be cut

i do have the OEM parts

you can give me a quote on install if you'd like .. but i have a shop that can do it for me

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Thanks alot for the update ! :)
Do you have a catalog out yet ? How would I get one and is it in a downloadable format like a pdf. ?

Thanks , Bill
Not yet. We really don't have anything that we have built for the Tundra that is Gravana-branded. However, we will have some multi-brand catalogs comiong in around SEMA time. (4th Quarter) We will make an announcement once we have catalogs in.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Jim

·
Banned
5,091 Posts
Not yet. We really don't have anything that we have built for the Tundra that is Gravana-branded. However, we will have some multi-brand catalogs comiong in around SEMA time. (4th Quarter) We will make an announcement once we have catalogs in.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

Jim
Alright then I'll wait , no problemo .
Thanks for the fast response !:)

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Jim,
I don't want the same things those power mad guys want. I just want better gas mileage.
I recently acquired a previously cared for...you know, used; 2006 4.9 Tundra automatic. It may get 17.5 MPG because it isn't fully broken-in, it just passed 20,000 miles. It doesn't seem to care how I drive it, it still uses the same amount of fuel. I just want it to use less.
Any suggestions?

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Jim,
I don't want the same things those power mad guys want. I just want better gas mileage.
I recently acquired a previously cared for...you know, used; 2006 4.9 Tundra automatic. It may get 17.5 MPG because it isn't fully broken-in, it just passed 20,000 miles. It doesn't seem to care how I drive it, it still uses the same amount of fuel. I just want it to use less.
Any suggestions?
Hello,

The best mod available now for your 4.7_Tundra that is relatively inexpensive and will give a slight boost in gas mileage is a cold air_intake. Some owners have seen 1-2mpg gains just off the_intake. The best option would be a handheld tuner, but unfortunately no one makes one right now for that_Tundra. At 20,000 miles you are sufficiently broken in and should not see much of a difference with more miles.

Here is a link to a few CAIs on our website: Gravana - Featured Products

If there is an intake_you are interested in that you do not see on our site, let me know, chances are we can get it!

Thanks,

Ryan

·
Premium Member
14 Posts
Jim,
Any suggestions?

Did you mean 4.7? I have a 4.7 Auto. customer in Oceanside, CA in the same situation. We shipped a set of JBA 50-state legal Stainless Headers to his Toyota dealer for installation last month. After a week of doing burnouts everywhere with the added power, he started driving it for mileage and claims he picked up 2.1-2.3 MPG over stock overall. Granted, he has only put a few weeks of driving on it with the headers. We just shipped him the AEM Brute Force Intake and he will let us know if he gets even more MPG.

I have seen 2-3 MPG among customers with these headers and an air intake combined. However, you really have to re-train yourself to keep your foot out of it, as it is fun with the extra power.

Jim

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Did you mean 4.7? I have a 4.7 Auto. customer in Oceanside, CA in the same situation. We shipped a set of JBA 50-state legal Stainless Headers to his Toyota dealer for installation last month. After a week of doing burnouts everywhere with the added power, he started driving it for mileage and claims he picked up 2.1-2.3 MPG over stock overall. Granted, he has only put a few weeks of driving on it with the headers. We just shipped him the AEM Brute Force Intake and he will let us know if he gets even more MPG.

I have seen 2-3 MPG among customers with these headers and an air intake combined. However, you really have to re-train yourself to keep your foot out of it, as it is fun with the extra power.

Jim
Quite believable.
I had around 300,000 miles amassed when I discovered Gibson made headers for my 3.9 V6 Dakota. The results were amazing. Much better performence and an honest couple MPG improvement, for another 300,000 miles. I had had a Flowmaster prior to the headers, and it gave about a mile better economy....but at illegal driving speeds.

Like the Dakota, my 06, 4.7 automatic lives between 1500 and slightly over 2000 RPM. With scads of valves in this engine, as the tach needle climbs, the acceleration is downright exciting.

Working as a courier and driving around a couple hundred miles a day, I'm proud to piss off environmentalists by increasing my carbon footprint. Sorry. As a courier, I'll know in a couple days if something is working.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts