Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has em, and what do you think about em? Love em, Hate em, or just okay?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mine are awesome. Only thing is, the passenger side front floormat slides around with little effort from the passenger. Nothing a little double sided velcro wont fix! But overall, great product.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine are awesome. Only thing is, the passenger side front floormat slides around with little effort from the passenger. Nothing a little double sided velcro wont fix! But overall, great product.
They pretty easy to take out and clean? I hunt a good bit so I am always tracking mud and stuff into my vehicles.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I l

·
Registered
106 Posts
I love mine! Just take them out and spray...I don't have any issues with mine. My father in law has some other brand that sucks. Weather techs are worth the money. I put the back seat set in my x5 because of the kiddos.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the input guys. One more question for you. How well do they cover the plastic trim on the floor that the door covers when shut?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Thanks for the input guys. One more question for you. How well do they cover the plastic trim on the floor that the door covers when shut?
I love mine. I think they cover pretty good on the plastic sills but do get caught up every once and a while, no big deal. Def worth the money.

·
Registered
53 Posts
My only complaint is where my left foot rests, the mat stops and part of my foot/shoe acctually rests on the carpet of the truck. Other than that, they are worth it. I hunt alot too and they keep the dirt/mud/snow/water on the mat and off of my carpet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
My only complaint is where my left foot rests, the mat stops and part of my foot/shoe acctually rests on the carpet of the truck. Other than that, they are worth it. I hunt alot too and they keep the dirt/mud/snow/water on the mat and off of my carpet.
This is why I got the weatherbeaters by husky. They cover all the dead pedal area.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I put a set in mine about a month ago and so far I have no real complaints. I did put some Velcro on the bottom of the front passenger liner before I put it in because of some comments from others. I do wish they went a little higher to cover the "dead pedal" where my left foot rests, but its not a major issue. They are super easy to remove for cleaning. I actually put the carpeted mats that came with my truck on top of the back liner as well as the front passenger liner so I usually just pull the carpeted mats out and vacuum them and wipe the Weathertechs down. Overall, I believe it was money well spent.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got mine and so far I really like them. I think I have the same complaint though as everyone else with the passenger side. I have been looking at the Weather Tech Bed Liner as well but am a bit hesitant. Anyone else on here have the Bed Liner?

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have weathertechs in my VW and Audi and Husky Liners in my Tundra. I like the material of the Husky Liners better then the weathertechs, but both get the job done.

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
I had the weathertechs in my 08 Tundra and they were an awful fit at the doorsills. My foot would catch on it and that would have it worse. I think I could have used the warranty but I just let them go when I traded in my 08.

I wish I would have gotten the husky weatherbeaters.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have them. For the price you pay they should not slide around the passenger seat. Also, I have a crew max and the back seat piece has a lip that my son will eventually trip over.

I wish I would have bought the 3d ones that everyone on this site is raving about. They dont slide and they dont have the lip on the back seat piece. Plus they are cheaper.

Oh well, I added velcro to the passender side weathertech to resolve that issue and my son will learn to lift his foot a little more getting in the truck.

But for the price you pay for the weathertechs they should not have any issues at all.

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
. . . and it was because of the treads like this one I bought Husky WeatherBeater. It does everything that WeatherTech does (slightly better), the passenger side liner does not slide, and the price is about half that of WeatherTech.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
1 - 19 of 19 Posts