Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! Bought a slightly used 2008 crewmax a little over a year ago. First Yota ever, in fact, the first non-domestic rig I've ever owned. Previous rigs include 3 F150's and a F250 supercrew diesel. I have to say, this Tundra rocks! Hands down the best truck I've owned.

I have to say, I was a "lurker" (yeah, one of those dudes...) for a while as I was gaining knowledge of what to do and how to do it. A huge thanks to everyone who has put in the hard time on these forums, documenting the mods and pics to help other fellow Tundra owners make their trucks rad.

Now, I'm legit and posting. Hopefully I can contribute back a quarter as much as I've taken away from all the knowledge on TT!

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
welcome to the best forum, glad to have you here man! From looking at your sig. pic your Tundra looks really nice, seems like you have done some great mods!

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Welcome to TT, from North of the Border...

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

"non domestic rig"..?? :dunno:

:D dikkie :D

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the welcome Josh5.7! Hours and hours on this site drooling over everyone's mods deciding which ones to do over time. it's kind of addicting once you get the bug...

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Domestic as in US company (Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Question guys: do a few of you regularly look for newbies in the new member area to help give a warm welcome? Pretty cool of you guys to throw some messages out to a new member. thanks again.

·
Premium Member
3,713 Posts
Welcome to the Tundra Family Motosipp! Great looking truck Man!

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts

Domestic as in US company (Ford, Chevy, GMC, Dodge)
i hear you, motosipp...

however, isn't the tundra a domestic as well..?? it's built in america which for me makes it a domestic...

i do however understand what you're saying, the headoffice is in japan..!!

( i'm dutch and for the dutch the tundra is considered to be an american truck..!! :yesnod: )

oh whatever, it's a great truck, even if it was built in russia... :lol5:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt man! truck looks good. i live about an hour from you in pittsburg.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts