Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New 1794 owner, looking for opinions.

Now trying to decide what do lift wise. My plan is Level or a 3/1 with 18" Method NV and Toyo ATII with a 285 or 95.

Not seeing many Leveled 14's on here seems like everyone is doing full lift.. So please drop a picture or 2 on here for my reference. I've already found some trucks on here that have the look I'm going for... Everyone's rig looks really great! Thanks in Advance

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
My vote is 3/1, my 14 sits pretty dam level with this and 275-70-18 bfg's, maybe a bit tail high with empty fuel tank. You'll have to look at the "mpg with 33's" thread, I posted a pic there this am, only took about 1/2 hour and is upside down. Dam phones!

·
Registered
593 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah that's my other concern... Don't wanna go to high as to not fit in the garage. I'm 90% on Level lift, just a matter of what tire will look and go best with my Methods. Hoping I can sell these wheels off the 1794 and the running boards but I can't post in for sale for another 20 or so posts... Sucks want them gone.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Yeah that's my other concern... Don't wanna go to high as to not fit in the garage. I'm 90% on Level lift, just a matter of what tire will look and go best with my Methods. Hoping I can sell these wheels off the 1794 and the running boards but I can't post in for sale for another 20 or so posts... Sucks want them gone.
Is this the stance you're looking for?

·
Registered
326 Posts
3/1 toytec lift 275/20 at 2's and 0 offset wheels

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
Congrats on the decision on the 1794 v. TRD Pro.

Here's a thread on leveled w/ 35's (295/70/R18 is pretty much that). If you look at the later posts, there's quite a bit of 14's

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-wheels-tires/92689-leveled-35s-post-em-here-35.html

Or if you want to weed through only 14's with lifts (good amount of levels)

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-pictures-media-post/187482-lifted-2014-tundras.html

I also got a quote from you on getting my garage floors done a while ago lol, small world.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrats on the decision on the 1794 v. TRD Pro.

Here's a thread on leveled w/ 35's (295/70/R18 is pretty much that). If you look at the later posts, there's quite a bit of 14's

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-wheels-tires/92689-leveled-35s-post-em-here-35.html

Or if you want to weed through only 14's with lifts (good amount of levels)

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/tundra-pictures-media-post/187482-lifted-2014-tundras.html

I also got a quote from you on getting my garage floors done a while ago lol, small world.

I guess I was to expensive?? Hahaha and thanks for the advice. 35's are to big for me with this being the new Epoxy It rig.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I guess I was to expensive?? Hahaha and thanks for the advice. 35's are to big for me with this being the new Epoxy It rig.
No you were in the ballpark, but now the wife wants me to finish the backyard before I do the garage lol... and at this rate it might be a while.

The NV's will look nice and I've been trying to figure out if I want the silver or black face.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No you were in the ballpark, but now the wife wants me to finish the backyard before I do the garage lol... and at this rate it might be a while.

The NV's will look nice and I've been trying to figure out if I want the silver or black face.
Your a tundra guy I'll give you the best deal. And Yes I'm going Method NV BLACK!!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Your a tundra guy I'll give you the best deal. And Yes I'm going Method NV BLACK!!
When I get finish up my garage I will get a hold of you.

I might steal your rims/wheels while you're doing the work though.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts