Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone.

I'm new to the Tundra world, I will be getting mine as soon as the new 2014's come out. Just poking around to find out what I want and get the secrets from everyone who already has one.

Hope to hear from everyone soon.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I'm busy making a laundry list of items from everyone's goodies that I want to add on my future truck.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Reviving an old thread to say that I finally ordered my Tundra. Barcelona Red with black interior. SR5, CM, 4x4, 5.7L. I'm happy to have waited a while or I would have ended up with a different truck. Reading and listening to others on here has been a huge help in picking out what I really wanted. Hoping to have it by Thanksgiving but it may be a bit longer as there were none in the Southeast that met my list of requirements.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just found out my Tundra is in Florida. It's in the port in Jax right now and should get to South Florida next week. Not much longer now. I was hoping for Thanksgiving but the week after will work just fine. :D

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Been here for a while, just haven't been a Tundra owner. I guess technically I am a Tundra orderer. Soon to be an owner.

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Welcome and congrats from the west coast of Tampa Bay Florida= Post up some pics when ya get a chance

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
It is going to be well worth the wait, I had been wanting one for a year when I finally bought mine, wished I hadn't waited so long but If I hadn't I wouldn't have found the right truck.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Watch out big tundra, you are close to BDT!

I've only been looking for about 6 months and knew I was waiting for the 14. I'm hoping to pick mine up by next weekend but you never know how long until it's actually going to get here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts