Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems more than a little strange that Toyota does not provide running boards as an option but with off road use I like the protection they provide the sides of the truck. What running boards fit well?

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am running the Go Rhino RB20's and live them. They look great, drain and are not oversized.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
White knuckle
Sliders with diamond plate

trust

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have a 2019 TRD PRO.

I recently saw a set of running boards on a sick Tundra, have searched high and low and nothing!!! Can anyone tell me where to buy these?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Those are super close!!
Try SHDQ, White Knuckle, RCI also have really decent products. I picked these up as part of a Group Buy, Tundras dot com has some good resources and they are pretty active. I am not allowed there, but 100% recomend the community they and I did not see eye to eye on the CoC so they gave me the permaban, still much love for them.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Try SHDQ, White Knuckle, RCI also have really decent products. I picked these up as part of a Group Buy, Tundras dot com has some good resources and they are pretty active. I am not allowed there, but 100% recomend the community they and I did not see eye to eye on the CoC so they gave me the permaban, still much love for them.
Thanks for the pointer!! Stay frosty.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I really love my AMP steps. i got them after my NFAB ones rusted out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts