Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up Tundratalk!

I'm new to the truck scene and I'm happy to have come across this site. Reading peoples post has got me excited to do up my truck.

Just bought a 2014 DC and I need your help with wheels. I just contacted VTXWheels on pricing out 18" Outlaws with +12 offset. I plan to wrap these in 305/65/r18's and throw them on my truck with a 3/1 SST Readylift. Does anyone have a similar setup with pictures?

My dilemma is that I don't want the wheel/tire set up to look too small in the wheel well AND I want the wheel setup to stick out the sides of the truck (yes, you read that right. I do not want to add fender flares to the truck, I want the wheels to stick out an inch or so without spacers.

I've been reading and seen a few people running 34/12.4R18's, does anyone know if these would be a better fit for my setup?

Really love the look of this truck below, but I can't find the owner and ask for additional pictures of how far the wheels stick out or tire size.

Any help would be great on recommended tires. Thanks in advance guys

J

Attachments

·
Premium Member
687 Posts
I'm running that exact set up on my truck, minus the 3/1 level. 305/65/18 Hankook Dynapro M/T's (going up to 37's next tho.) All stock 2008 TRD bilstein's - Let me know what kind of pictures you want and I'll send them over to you. PM me your cell if you want me to just text them to ya.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.