Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Only two colours left at my local dealership on the TRD Crewmax that I want. Blue or Red, which would you choose?

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Which red and which blue?

Reactions: theoat

·
Registered
84 Posts
Radiant is awesome...but your dealer can probably do a trade and get you any color you want from another dealership close by. I've done this several times to get Magnetic Grey, which is clearly the fastest color.

I've had a Magnetic Grey Tacoma, 4Runner and two Tundras...it's a problem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am kinda biased to the red since that is what I bought, but the blue would do in a pinch.;)

Reactions: theoat

·
Registered
248 Posts
I say get the Blue

Or the red. Your call.

Either one IMO looks excellent with nice aftermarket black wheels and leveled...

I think the Blue Limited they use on their ads looks awesome though also...

·
Premium Member
690 Posts
Why in the world would you care what we think? Shouldn't you just buy whichever color floats your boat??

If I have to pick I say red. Good luck!

·
Registered
395 Posts
I went all over to find my 2014 TRD CM in blue. It was the only color for me. It depends a bit on what, if any mods you plan on doing to the truck. Why not go to a different dealership, or order it, if there's a color you'd rather have. I went to another state to get mine in blue.

·
Premium Member
673 Posts
Blue. I like my nautical blue but they don't have that blue for the 2014.

·
Premium Member
80 Posts
I get at least one compliment a week on my trucks color. At the lowes the other day I waited for a lady who parked after me to exit her vehicle first, and first thing she said was 'that is a gorgeous color for a truck' I agree. Blue Ribbon Metallic for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's just a question guys, just wondering what the popularity was for those colours. I don't see to many of the red or blue Tundra's around here. I'm not basing my decision on a poll on this forum. Relax.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Only two colours left at my local dealership on the TRD Crewmax that I want. Blue or Red, which would you choose?
Radiant Red, definately

(Had my trailer first and it matched well)

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Between Blue Ribbon Metallic and Radiant Red, I would go with Blue. But if Barcelona Red was available, no contest for me. I love Barcelona Red, which wasn't available in 2010.

Reactions: MaylonTRD
1 - 20 of 23 Posts