Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys I don't know much about how forums work yet. Here is my intro post.

I have a 08 Tundra and have worked on it with any free time and cash for the last 5 years. This is the end product.

I just got it vinly wrapped because I was sick of all the small scratches and I wanted something unique. Which is kind of funny cause the place that did the wrap is called unique auto films. They did an amazing job and were really professional. They do clear bra and all sorts of things like ceramic tint etc.

Its only fair to give them some credit, check them out uniqueautofilms.com

Now back to the important part, my work of art, haha let me know what you like or what you don't like, thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Your truck looks Killer Sandstorm88! What color did they use? The sheen looks like brushed aluminum. Really like it!

·
Registered
738 Posts
Very nice!

Reactions: Sandstorm88

·
Registered
277 Posts
Man, that's a great looking truck!

·
Registered
115 Posts
That looks really good. I too would also like to know the cost? No judging!
What did they do with inside the doors did you just leave it the old color? If not show some pics of how they did inside the doors. Thanks

·
Registered
535 Posts
Looks killer dude! Beast of a truck!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome to the site!

List up your mods... I like that rear light bar.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Thanks man. Im just proud i did it all myself, minus the vinyl job. That saved me thousands
For the body outside
Light bar puts out 14500 lumens with a glass lens so it doesnt yellow over time
Got hid fogs in 3k yellow
Hid headlights 8k
Painted the chrome housing myself on the headlight
Fenderflares
Back up camera
Side step
Tinted tailights
Off road bars on tailights
18" XD rockstar rims
315/70/18 TOYO open country m/t tires

Lift luckily im not a 4x4 so it wasnt too expensive
Front
Cst spindle 3.5"
Icon coilovers 3"
Rear
atlas leaf sping 7"
Cst shocks

Engine
K&n cold air intake

Inside
Flip down 14" screen
Pa system (very fun)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That looks really good. I too would also like to know the cost? No judging!
What did they do with inside the doors did you just leave it the old color? If not show some pics of how they did inside the doors. Thanks
The only way to know its vinyled is to open the doors. They tucked the vinyl film well in the crease of the door and they basically stripped the car apart to apply the film. They even moved the bed back so you cant see the color difference between the cab and bed or anywhere from the outside.

Cost was a little more expensive because i decided to go with a textured roll which cost more and is harder to work with. I paid $3800 but it would have been $3300 if i just got non textured. I spoke with the guy who did it he told me to post his business number here and if anyone is interested they can mention this forum and get it done for $2850 non textured
(310)795-5838

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
fuuuuughhhhh$$$$$$

looks sik tho.

A buddies shop started doing vinyl, first was a bently, second was some grand prix show car I guess (show car grand prix??) anyways, I might have him wrap my front bumper since paint peeling now.

I do like the looks of your truck man, especially the texture. $$ is labor, not so much product, like everything else out there. They did a good job.

Like a big ass 4x4 DeLorean lol :lol5:

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thanks man. Im just proud i did it all myself, minus the vinyl job. That saved me thousands
For the body outside
Light bar puts out 14500 lumens with a glass lens so it doesnt yellow over time
Got hid fogs in 3k yellow
Hid headlights 8k
Painted the chrome housing myself on the headlight
Fenderflares
Back up camera
Side step
Tinted tailights
Off road bars on tailights
18" XD rockstar rims
315/70/18 TOYO open country m/t tires

Lift luckily im not a 4x4 so it wasnt too expensive
Front
Cst spindle 3.5"
Icon coilovers 3"
Rear
atlas leaf sping 7"
Cst shocks

Engine
K&n cold air intake

Inside
Flip down 14" screen
Pa system (very fun)
what type of fender flares did you get?

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
The only way to know its vinyled is to open the doors. They tucked the vinyl film well in the crease of the door and they basically stripped the car apart to apply the film. They even moved the bed back so you cant see the color difference between the cab and bed or anywhere from the outside.

Cost was a little more expensive because i decided to go with a textured roll which cost more and is harder to work with. I paid $3800 but it would have been $3300 if i just got non textured. I spoke with the guy who did it he told me to post his business number here and if anyone is interested they can mention this forum and get it done for $2850 non textured
(310)795-5838
Where is the shop at?

310 is my hood.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts