Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you AMP step owners, what are some things I should check for, or be cautious of?

Thx

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Going to check out the motors/actuators, harness is used but looks like new. This set doesn't have the led's but has the plug/wiring for it. Ill post a pic of them when I get home.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
530 Posts
Nice score man! A couple years ago there was a group buy on here for the amp steps. I think they were $654 or something ridiculous like that! But they needed a whole bunch of guys to do it at that price. Wish I could score some amps for cheap!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
can you test them before you buy?

How much are they?
Going to test them on my jump box or battery. He was asking $750 obo, I got him to $500 :)

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Thats the way to go! I bought mine from a guy on craigslist. He bought them for his tundra but never installed them and sold the truck. They were brand new and i talked him down from $950 to $600 and they are one of the best mods on my truck. Catch a lot of people doing a double take when i get in or out. And even if the motors are bad i think replacements are around $100 each so if you got "basically new" stuff for around 700 with replacements its not a bad deal at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts