Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,838 Posts
ya, I am not entirely sure on the entire history of all the models

f-150 -f-650. I thought most of it was here now.

·
Registered
276 Posts
This topic always entertains me! It's a world economy. As someone already stated, every one of these yahhoo's throwing Toyota under the bus for being a foreign truck likely has more Chinese produced bs in their possession than anybody else. Additionally, they probably buy a crap load of their stuff from Walmart which completely rips off the American worker and tax system. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Yes off topic sorry

Reactions: schoolcb

·
Premium Member
2,185 Posts
Why does I matter were the money goes they still employ americans and pay tax.

It's a global economy so it's naive to think everything you buy should be built in the country you have.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
This topic always entertains me! It's a world economy. As someone already stated, every one of these yahhoo's throwing Toyota under the bus for being a foreign truck likely has more Chinese produced bs in their possession than anybody else. Additionally, they probably buy a crap load of their stuff from Walmart which completely rips off the American worker and tax system. Hypocrisy at its finest.

Yes off topic sorry
Exactly! I hate wallyworld. I try to buy American where I have the choice. Irks me to no end that Amazon doesn't list country of manufacture on all their items.

·
Registered
318 Posts
My fourth Tundra and the wife drives a Sequioa. We love our Toyotas!

21 - 27 of 27 Posts