Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I don’t feel like digging around more than I already have.. have a 2010 rock warrior with a 3” spacer lift on it.. wanted to go to a 4” lift and do it with upgraded suspension and Coilovers but don’t know how to do it without buying 2.5’s or 3.0’s and even at that 4” is absolutely maxing it out and I dont want to do that.. I want a smooth ride.. I know I have to do the upper control arms but do you guys know a Coilover suspension kit that will put me at 4” in front without maxing me out or maybe even another way to do it without breaking the bank..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Think about it? Spacer lifts are inexpensive and affordable, you have to cry once, pay once for the cool kids lift.... I'm going with the toytec boss aluma 3" Coilovers lift with 1.5 TT shackles for rear... Done with it.. Next! Most 4-5-to 6 in lifts are True suspension lifts such as Procomp, BDS, Icon, Fox, Kings, etc....getting into scratch money now.
Good luck and do it right the first time.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Think about it? Spacer lifts are inexpensive and affordable, you have to cry once, pay once for the cool kids lift.... I'm going with the toytec boss aluma 3" Coilovers lift with 1.5 TT shackles for rear... Done with it.. Next! Most 4-5-to 6 in lifts are True suspension lifts such as Procomp, BDS, Icon, Fox, Kings, etc....getting into scratch money now.
Good luck and do it right the first time.
I don’t think those toytec work for my year.. I want to upgrade to a suspension lift but I want my front to be just a tad bit higher without maxing the coil and shocks..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Do your research from those other Tundra's forum cool kids with those nice 4-5-6 in lifts , but will cost a bit more than the common leveling kits... Good luck and post pixs later. We likey pixs here!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

This is it now I just put that grill in the other day and have new shoes for it just waiting for the tires to get in.. went with some fuel wheels but did a +1 offset so I’m pretty sure I’m going to have some running issues that’s another reason why I wanted another inch in front, that and I just want it 100% level, the rear is still up a tiny bit. I don’t really tow to much either except my boat that doesn’t weigh to much

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Put those new wheels and tires on looking good barely any rubbing..

295/70r18 with the rims being a +1 offset

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, the Spacer lifts are great, taking into consideration the low price, however I do not think it is really the best solution. I also own a 2010 model, and I can tell you that the toytec works for it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts