Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I found this forum as many of you did after they purchased a Tundra. I just bought my 2014 Tundra a little over a week ago. I traded in my 2005 Tacoma double cab TRD off Road truck. I was pretty happy with my Tacoma and traded it in with 130K miles on it but I would have kept it longer if it were not due to a terribly rusty frame. Actually I have 2 perforation holes in my frame, one on either side. Toyota would not do anything about it since it was so far outside of warranty, but they gave me a tiny credit/incentive to purchase another new Toyota. Even though I wasn't happy about my Tacoma rotting out from under me I still bought another Toyota because they are the only trucks I like right now.

I bought a 2014 Tundra Crewmax 5.7L TRD OffRoad in Black. I bought a BakFlip G2 cover for the bed and installed that last weekend and having a spray-in bedliner put in next week. So far I love the truck except for the gas mileage. I am babying the damn thing but getting under 12 mpg and that is calculated by hand and confirmed by the disply. Honestly just found the gas milage display yesterday...LOL Anyway I look forward to being a member of this site. Although I don't plan on modding my truck that much it is still nice to find a place with a lot of general info. Thanks again!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts