Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. I just bought a 2016 TRD pro but did not get the upgraded exhaust on the platinum / 1794 version. What's the best after market cat-back exhaust to replicate the sound produced from the nicer models. I'd buy the same exhaust as what's on the Platnum if I knew excactly what to buy. Also, any concern that exhaust build for the 2015 won't fit the 2016 models? Thanks!

·
Registered
491 Posts
If you actually have a TRD pro, I thought they all came from the factory with the TRD duals. Are you sure you don't just have the TRD off road package.

Anyway if you want an exhaust no questions asked get a hold of @dirtydeeds. BAmuffler is the only way to go with the tundra. Keith is a great guy and will get you set up with what you are looking for.

Edit: now that I see your pic in your profile you only have the TRD off road not a TRD pro. I hope the dealership didn't tell you that's what you were getting.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Hey folks. I just bought a 2016 TRD pro but did not get the upgraded exhaust on the platinum / 1794 version. What's the best after market cat-back exhaust to replicate the sound produced from the nicer models. I'd buy the same exhaust as what's on the Platnum if I knew excactly what to buy. Also, any concern that exhaust build for the 2015 won't fit the 2016 models? Thanks!
Thanks me for the mentions guys:)

Anything that fits a 15' will fit a 16'.

Being in this business for so long I've made great connections for Trd parts, and can also make a custom bolt on system catered exactly to your needs:)

It's definitely worth giving me a call to kick around some ideas and figure out the perfect plan for performance, towing, racing, etc:)

·
Registered
927 Posts
I didn't do the factory dual exhaust. Instead I bought my system from Dirty Deeds. The TRD style dual exhaust. I think it sounds better. It was a bit more expensive, but I also went with SS for the whole thing. I also changed the size of the mufflers to my liking.

That is the way I would suggest going.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts