Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's up everyone? I've been out of the forum for awhile, but still working hard at the truck. I decided to finally update the forum with some new photos of how the Tundra looks like now. Hope you guys tell me what you think, I like hearing criticism. <br><br>#TundraGang2<br> <br>

<br>
<br>
<br>

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think it looks good. Cool to be different. Now you must ditch the chrome

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
that's up next; all getting done when truck gets repainted. Taking my time and making sure I get a color I want before I regret it. that's a big investment lol

· Registered
1,154 Posts
I usually don't care for lowered trucks, but I must say I like this one. Nice work.

Let me guess, you were doing donuts in the parking lot and threw rocks through all those windows in the last pic? :dunno:

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

· Registered
2,358 Posts
Holy huge rims man. :thumbup:
And I was kinda digging the steps. Would be sweet if you could fine a wheel to wheel bar or even use something along the line of rock sliders .... Helps you get that much lower looking and could use it as a painted accent.

· Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
looks good, i like it better with steps
Holy huge rims man. :thumbup:
And I was kinda digging the steps. Would be sweet if you could fine a wheel to wheel bar or even use something along the line of rock sliders .... Helps you get that much lower looking and could use it as a painted accent.
Yeah I did like it with the steps, made it look "lower". But when I took it off, it was a "cleaner" look. If I can find some steps like @RedSurfSnow was talking about, I might consider it. Any1 have some ideas?

I dig the white wheels! as a matter of fact.... I dig your truck! I think the white wheels look good with the white halo's. :yesnod:
Truck looks really clean and nice. I don't like lowered tundras, but this thing looks tough.
Thanks guys!

I usually don't care for lowered trucks, but I must say I like this one. Nice work.

Let me guess, you were doing donuts in the parking lot and threw rocks through all those windows in the last pic? :dunno:
thanks! lol, I might have done a little damage... lol, no it was an abandoned warehouse.

· "The Antagonizer"
12,030 Posts
Thanks V! That's one good lookin T you got yourself there :thumbsup:

· Registered
382 Posts
Nice setup. What drop kit/components are you running?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.