Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
14,311 Posts
I grease mine every oil change.

· Registered
14,311 Posts
They used to make decent stuff. I repped them 20 years ago before they let every swinging dick sell their stuff. We mainly did the lube blocks for oiling Natural Gas compressors and the quick lube auto systems for greasing equipment. I made my money selling them for the haul trucks and wheel loaders in the gypsum mines.

Anyway, they came out with the electric system and I had people all over Oklahoma and Texas cussing me for selling it to them.

Then they had the mini electric guns and after a while we wouldn't sell them.

I have an old manual lincoln that is hanging up with mobil 1 NGL1 grease in it. I grease my ujoints whenever I think of it.

Use it on my mower the most.
Their battery units, and their bucket units were problematic, at least for us. Their pneumatic guns have been the best grease guns I have ever owned, as well as their manual guns. Their pneumatic has outlasted Matco and Snap-on's by over 3 fold time wise. No hiccups, not air cloggs, no stuck valves. They just work, run out of grease, re-fill and purge themselves without issues.

My pneumatic and manual currently both have tx880 in them.

I have also ran Prothane super grease through them without issues. Just only use it when I have to as it is pricey. I needed a dedicated gun for it, and just recently got a manual one specifically for it, but have not used it yet.

· Registered
14,311 Posts
Man, I’ll have to check again but Im 99% sure I didn’t see or feel any

That pic you posted is of a 2017 Tundra?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The fittings are there on my 17 cm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.