Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I have two sets of wheels in our shop for 2007-2016 Tundras. They will NOT fit 2006 or below models. They are a 5x150 bolt pattern. First come first serve! I'm not going to "hold" any sets. First to pay gets them. PM me for special pricing and/or how to pay. Same day ship from South Florida (if ordered before 2pm EST). These are BRAND NEW models that just came out from Fuel. I opened one box on each set to take pictures, other than that, they are brand new. ONLY selling by the set, not single pieces.

First up on the list:
Wheel: Fuel Triton D581.
Size: 20x9
Bolt Pattern: 5x150/139.7
Offset: +01 mm
Lip Depth: 2"
Finish: Gloss Black Milled

Next up on the list:
Wheel: Fuel Titan D588.
Size: 20x10
Offset: -18 mm
Lip Depth: 4"

·
Registered
13,544 Posts
I prefer the Titan D588 out of those two. The other wheel just would drive me nuts seeing the cuts facing different directions on opposite sides of the truck.

EDIT: Sorry, thought at first you were trying to chose between them, guess my nerve blocker and 12 hour day today are kicking my ass.

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha no worries. I personally like the Titan D588 better too. I actually have the Fuel Krank's on my Tundra which are similar to the Titan D588 wheels. They look really good. I'm going to be switching to these Titan D588's soon for my truck. I'm tempted to just take this set we have here and put them on my truck, but I want to try to share the products with you guys first.

·
Chief of Grammar Police
2,495 Posts
Hey guys,

I have two sets of wheels in our shop for 2007-2016 Tundras. They will NOT fit 2006 or below models. They are a 5x150 bolt pattern. First come first serve! I'm not going to "hold" any sets. First to pay gets them. PM me for special pricing and/or how to pay. Same day ship from South Florida (if ordered before 2pm EST). These are BRAND NEW models that just came out from Fuel. I opened one box on each set to take pictures, other than that, they are brand new. ONLY selling by the set, not single pieces.

First up on the list:
Wheel: Fuel Triton D581.
Size: 20x9
Offset: +01 mm
Lip Depth: 2"

Next up on the list:
Wheel: Fuel Titan D588.
Size: 20x10
Offset: -18 mm
Lip Depth: 4"

ummmmmmm

·
Premium Member
581 Posts

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:infosmilie: !!!!! JUST A HEADS UP !!!!!! :infosmilie:

These wheels will be gone and kicked back to the vendor by the end of the day Friday (11/3/2016) if they are still in our shop. Once they are kicked back I won't be able to offer a deal on them.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts