Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All, Please help me remember.

(1) My 07 DC turn signals work fine (cancel themselves) on regular 90 degree intersection turns but do not cancel themselves after lane changes, Is this normal?

(2) Is there a chime reminder for the turn signals if they are left on for a while?

Thx for any response.

·
Registered
210 Posts
If I understand you correctly, just moving 1 lane witch would equate to less than a 1/4 turn of the steering wheel. I don't that slight turn of the wheel would activate turn signal release.

2014 Tundra CrewMax

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. After driving this truck for 13 years I couldn't remember how they worked when new. It does seem that there should be some reminder if they are on for a long time, though.

·
Registered
13,682 Posts
There is a reminder... In the dash/cluster, it will still be blinking, to remind you your blinker/turn signal is still on.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is a reminder... In the dash/cluster, it will still be blinking, to remind you your blinker/turn signal is still on.
Thanks PT2. I'll have to train myself to look for it when I should be keeping my eyes on the road and checking the rear view mirror every ten seconds. Next truck must have sound turn signal reminder, strong key fob receiver for unlocking doors farther that 40' away, thicker paint, thicker/stronger sheet metal and much better gas mileage. I figure I have another 20+ years with this one (40K miles currently on odometer).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts