·
Premium Member
6,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
another what looks to be a real video with a disappointed looser

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
In the first vid, the Tundra may have done better if the jackass behind the wheel actually stepped on the accelerator. Just saying...

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
In the first video he didn't even give the Tundra any gas, he just sat there being lazy.

·
Registered
416 Posts
who cares!! When I first got my Tundra a guy I knew with an 07 Ram wanted to do the same thing, I told him if he wanted to see what a Tundra could tow go buy one!!

·
Premium Member
6,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the first vid, the Tundra may have done better if the jackass behind the wheel actually stepped on the accelerator. Just saying...
yeah that was my whole point on posting the first video. The hillbilly did not even hit the gas at all. They were on some sort of loose gravel too. What a tool the guy in the tundra is.

·
Premium Member
2,361 Posts
Hmmmm I was driving and these 2 guys in a new ram kept cutting me off in traffic on the way to work I kept trying to get around them and they just kept gassing it just enough to cut me off again. I got pissed and put my foot to the floor to blow past them right past a cop with his radar going. Blew the dodge away going 84 in 45 :-( the dodge was speeding as well of course unfortunately my toyota whopped his ass at the wrong time. If only my truck was slower. Mandatory court date :-(. But my Tundra showed that dodge who could blow past the cop faster, bithces lol.

·
Premium Member
6,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hmmmm I was driving and these 2 guys in a new ram kept cutting me off in traffic on the way to work I kept trying to get around them and they just kept gassing it just enough to cut me off again. I got pissed and put my foot to the floor to blow past them right past a cop with his radar going. Blew the dodge away going 84 in 45 :-( the dodge was speeding as well of course unfortunately my toyota whopped his ass at the wrong time. If only my truck was slower. Mandatory court date :-(. But my Tundra showed that dodge who could blow past the cop faster, bithces lol.
that sucks man. That would be my luck too. I can resist the need for speed :auto:

·
Registered
373 Posts
tow contest mean nothing. all it means is that one truck put more traction to the ground then the other. big wooped do waste of gas and time.

Just like the people that want to race all the time. ok lets race let me go home and get my vechical specficaly built to go fast.

I have changled my neighbor to a race, I think its a pretty good match up him on his sportester, and me on my wr450 with street tires. It will happen one of these days just got to find the right time.

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
yea, one of the guys at work with 2011 f150's was talkin shit the other day, there was a 4 h fair, and i was asked if i was gonna do the tug o war, i was like hell no. when ya do this its with hillbillies that cheat and hide weight but its always the same peeps so they get away with it... they also all run boggers and just roost rocky dirt everywhere. i like my truck too much.

so, the f150 guy when asked said no, but ill hook up to that toyota...

he stepped up to a 5.0 f150 from a 4.6 f150, so he thinks its the cats ass, he didnt get the ecoboost model cause he said it felt like a v6 lol... in reality, it was cheaper to get the 5.0, he is a cheap bastard. he is also the same guy that when i tried to race him and i was slowing for him to get next to me, he floored it before he was even on my rear bumper while i was braking...

i saw no reason to even play with him and waste my fuel. if we did it in dirt he would say my bfg ta/ko's hooked up better... if we did it on concrete he would say that my offroad tires hook up better than his street tires...

there would always be an excuse.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Same truck, same engine displacement, same looks. Same design priorities being more emphasis on interior than exterior. Ram == Tundra in my books.

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
he stepped up to a 5.0 f150 from a 4.6 f150, so he thinks its the cats ass
Are you saying that you don't believe his new truck is a real upgrade?

·
Registered
299 Posts
I watched the first video on my phone so I can't see to much detail but that first video looks like a) somebody didn't even pushed the gas pedal on the tundra and b) that Dodge looked like the Cummings diesel...if so that's a great comparison............

·
Registered
13,633 Posts
Are you saying that you don't believe his new truck is a real upgrade?
no, anything is an upgrade in comparison to his underpowered truck before, just he thinks he bought the biggest baddest truck out there...

truth is he was too cheap to get the ecoboost, or the larger v8, or any of the other nice options like the tow package, its a lease and he has a tow hitch, but he doesn't have the full tow package or the towing rear end... its hokey, his last truck was crank windows, rubber floor, baby 8, and didnt have tow pkg either... and he knew both purchase times that HE TOWS...

·
Premium Member
6,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ps: I meant these vids as a joke. I don't really care what anyone else drives or what they think is the cats meow.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts