Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Tundra Track Videos

58K views 110 replies 34 participants last post by  ViktorG 
#1 · (Edited)
Here are the videos that I had said I'd post up. The first one is of my second fastest run at 9.17 in the 1/8, agianst a 2001 BMW Z3. The second one is of my buddy's 2001 Durango with a built 360 and all kinds of other goodies. The third one is of me and the Durango racing. You can't see the numbers because the guy holding the camera sucks, but I beat him by .003 Let me know what you think.

track-101208003.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

track-101208001.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

track-101208005.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

track-101208004.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Discussion starter · #4 ·
No, just getting a video of his truck. I've run him on the highway before and he walks me. I only get him on the track cause I'm a better track driver. He gets a lot of wheel spin and I'm getting none.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
Oopps. Good call. That's my buddies S-10 with a 350, RV cam, long tubes, true dual 2.5" exhaust, and 4.11s. I got it fixed now though.

Discussion starter · #11 ·
No worries here. I guess that gives me an excuse to put up some other other ones I got, though one is a loss I took to a GTO.

Discussion starter · #13 ·
Yea, everybody looses. I called him out because he'd been running 9.0 all day and I was hoping with a little competition I could step up my game just a little, but when we ran he busted out an 8.7 on me.

Discussion starter · #14 · (Edited)
Here's the video of my 14.06 1/4 run. dragstrip168.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

There are also a couple other videos of other trucks that run, a video of me vs an SRT10, and a couple of my buddies HEMI Ram. He usually runs a 12.7-12.8, but he was trying a new tune and could only get a 13.1. There's also a video of him killing me on the street.

Discussion starter · #16 ·
Yea. It was a guy from my old Dodge club. He has an '05 HEMI Ram Daytona quad cab. He had a ram air cai, Comp 268 cam (one of the biggest cams for the HEMIs and what most of the fastest HEMI are running), longtube headers, dual 2.5" exhaust into a Y pipe then a single Flowmaster, 4.10 gears, 2800 rpm stall converter, Hypertech programmer, PSC-1 Split Second tuner, drag shocks, slicks in the back, and skinnies in the front. He thought he'd beat me by at least 1 truck, but I beat him by two tenths.

Reactions: IdoMYbest
Discussion starter · #18 ·
Thanks. I was pretty happy with the truck yesterday.

Discussion starter · #21 ·
He should run a mid 13 if his truck wasn't so heavy. My quad cab Dodge weighed in at 5100lbs and for some reason his weights in at 5700. That's what's killing him.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
It's not my truck, but still a funny video of me running my wife's '05 4runner. The Mustang is a '98 GT with short throw shifter, cat back exhaust, and CAI.

YouTube - dragstrip 003

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.