Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
Toyota bean counter conversation: "Springs! We don't need no stinking springs." So we, the loyal consumer, provide our own spring solution, drivers side grab handle, rear seat storage, power amp for sound, and mechanical LSD. YIKES!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Would this help with bed bounce?

·
Registered
95 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Having owned the RAS system & used it on my 2011 crewman rock worrior I can say that I didn't feel as though it was worth the price. I now have super springs on my crewmax and find that these are much more suitable. The RAS system didn't seem to help as much as I expected. I think the RAS is much less effective than either air bags or super springs. That's just my opinion from using the RAS for a couple years.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Having owned the RAS system & used it on my 2011 crewman rock worrior I can say that I didn't feel as though it was worth the price. I now have super springs on my crewmax and find that these are much more suitable. The RAS system didn't seem to help as much as I expected. I think the RAS is much less effective than either air bags or super springs. That's just my opinion from using the RAS for a couple years.
Thanks a lot for the feedback. Appreciate it!

41 - 48 of 48 Posts