Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi everyone , I have a sequoia 2009 Platinum with autofold side mirrors . The driver side mirror has become wobbly and it doesn't auto fold anymore after it took a hit. So i disassembled it and found out that the motor gear is broken.
Could someone tell where can i get this piece ? any sort of help will be appreciated.
Ruler Office ruler Rectangle Font Engineering

Font Rectangle Tints and shades Airplane Monochrome photography

Attachments

· Registered
64 Posts
I doubt you'll find a supplier for just the individual gear, but it would be easy enough to 3D print one. If you send the broken one, I'm pretty confident I can replicate it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i took the gear out from this motor assembly. If the gear isn't available separately thn i don't mind getting this whole motor assembly because it'll still be much cheaper thn replacing the whole side mirror. Can anyone help me find this motor to buy? or tell me the part number because its faded on mine.
Bicycle part Font Bicycle drivetrain part Rectangle Auto part
Gas Automotive lighting Personal protective equipment Fashion accessory Metal

Attachments

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I doubt you'll find a supplier for just the individual gear, but it would be easy enough to 3D print one. If you send the broken one, I'm pretty confident I can replicate it.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk
Really appreciate it! I assume you are in USA , so shipping this small piece to 3d print from UAE won't be feasible i think. But thanks a lot for the interest. I'll think about it :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.