Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys decided to post this for many people who said it couldn't be done and for those who are wanting to go bigger. After lots of research I have finally got a set of 40s on my tundra without running the bullet proof lift. what I do have is the BDS 7 inch with coil overs and a 3 inch body lift. With about 8 hours of labor you can get it done.

the f350 in the pic has a 6inch lift on 37s for relative size

Attachments

Reactions: RGV13Tundra

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Beast of a truck man

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What a c*ck tease....what are you, 12? :crybaby:

Great job on making it fit, and I'm sure a bunch of guys appreciate you sharing how you did it :rolleyes: :loser:

Anything can fit with the right amount of cutting and/or welding :yesnod:

LOL.......after as many people who said it couldn't be done im not sharing it owell sorry man

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

·
Registered
261 Posts
Clean ass truck man! Looks good!!

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Nanana-boo boo stuff right there man. Why would you hold back useful and pertinent information? Looks great. But I'm sure others looking to do the same could benefit from a little info. Doesn't have to be a play by play.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Man this makes me want to get 37s lol.

...and maybe an XL grille swap.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Was that last pic before an alignment? Looks like a lot of positive camber. Looks good!

·
Registered
530 Posts
I thought this forum was a place to share ideas and info? Weird.

Maybe this guy watched a lot of "highlander" when he was younger? There can be only one...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
for those that are seriously interested like others who have msged me. but hey haters call me douche bag that's cool guess youll never know.

keep the hate alive

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was that last pic before an alignment? Looks like a lot of positive camber. Looks good!

all the pics were taking before the alignment my apt is two weeks away before I can get it aligned so it sits for now

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Hater gonna hate. lol

·
Registered
33 Posts
I got the same setup as you but honestly I'd rather find out for myself then ask someone who's cocky. Nice truck tho.

Reactions: HuggieBear
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.