Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
I think bull bars look good but they don't give much protection.

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
GoRhino

I'm a fan of the GoRhino 3716B for the 07+ Tundra. Pushed plenty of things with this one. You can keep the tow hooks, and it has rubberized rails. GoRhino has a model with the extended protection for the head lights, but I like the center only version.
I am leaning towards the GoRhino 3000 like Habanero. I need some advice though Chrome or Black? The Chrome is about $150 more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Push bar

Habanero - I like the bar you have - looks good on the truck and l like that it actually offers some protection and can be used to push! :lol5: I also like the center section only.

How much does it stick out from the front of the truck? I only have a little room in the garage but if its 7" or less think it will still fit OK. Could you measure it and post? I can't find the dimensions for it anywhere online.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
Ordered a Go Rhino 3000 today... We will see how this goes!

·
Registered
371 Posts
HMMMMMMM What have I used front tow hooks for..., lets see:
Get cars and trucks stuck in snow where I couldn't turn around to hook from the back
Pull a bent 4" post from an 8' high fence at work. I needed to be able to see when it was straight so I could stop.
Pulled out a stump of the ground, same as above neede to see where to stop, room was limited and tight.

I assume being pulled if you ever get stuck or brake and need to be moved over to the side of the road:eek:

·
Premium Member
1,332 Posts
Installed the 3000 last night, I need to wash up the Tundra and take some good pictures.

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
This is what I am going to get. Aries Bighorn 4" Bull Bar

·
Registered
224 Posts
That go rhino looks like it may offer some protection...

I'm specifically interested in protection from collisions with animals (ie. deer on country roads).

Any suggestions?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
If you want good protection from collisions, check out peacemaker bumpers. Not to expensive but beefy as hell. Had one on my last rig and hit a deer at 45...No damage to the rig or bumper at all. The deer, on the other hand, was in many pieces!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
196 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Does anyone know where the best place to get that Go Rhino 3716B or 3716C for a 2015 Tundra? Looking all over and they say it does not fit the 2015. Can anyone say otherwise? Or if another manufacturer makes the same push bar style that would work.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Also.... are there any regular Bullbars that have 2 sets of mounting brackets (one set attaches to the bumper) therefore making the bar less likely to crash into the grill with a front end impact?

21 - 40 of 47 Posts