Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I'm looking to purchase my 1st toyota truck and it is going to be a tundra. I'm still looking around but I do like leather seats. I have found a 2010 XSP-X model and was wondering if the bottom leather seats need to be replace if there is a company that makes the actual cover replacement(not a slip on one) that I can order from. If not then I guess I would need a local upholstery shop to do it. If I do slip on covers(maybe) are there any out there that are very resistant to wear and look as they are factory covers?

I also could find a SR5 model with cloth material seats. Any companies that makes replacement covers for this one? How about installing leather slip on covers on clothing seats? Is it doable? Does it look good?

Does anyone sells the cover sections of the seat individually? For example the bottom seat portion only?

Thank you.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Roadwire and Katskinz are two that offer replacement leather seats. Before I took delivery of my 2017 I had the seats, console and two dash panels covered in leather and also added heated seats. All came from Katskinz and a local shop (Cole Brothers in Nashville) did the install. I was inspired by the 1794 Edition and wanted a color combination that Toyota does not offer.

·
Registered
852 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Nice seats. I wouldn't say you went over board. You just have it setup the way you like it. I'm more of a plain-Jane guy. Although a better flowing exhaust wouldn't be off my list.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the suggestions. I had a chance to look at the truck and the leather seats are great condition. Just a small tear in the rear left seat and I can probably get a local shop to just fix that panel section of the seat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.