Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I thought I'd post these links up since I've had good luck with them, they're affordable, and they match!

These are all 6k in color and very bright.

I used these bulbs to replace everything in the interior of my 2008 DC except for the footwells. I didn't check that bulb and these might fit there for all that matters. This kit gives you enough bulbs to replace all the dome lights, door lights, and have 2 for spares.

These are for the cargo lights above the bed of the truck.

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=230707004911

UPDATE:

Well I tried getting some pics but getting the lighting to look realistic is a little tricky. They look a lot brighter than they are in the first pic. They're closer in the second pic but at least you guys get an idea of the color. Oh and I was mistaken, the cargo light doesn't match the amazon lights 100% but its close enough imo.

·
Registered
535 Posts
I got those AGT for the interior and license plate lights, and they work good. I'll have to check out those cargo bulbs.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
I bought a bag of these and so far replaced the license plate bulbs. Thet flicker non stop so I haven't used anymore of them.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I bought a bag of these and so far replaced the license plate bulbs. Thet flicker non stop so I haven't used anymore of them.
That sucks! Did you return them or contact the vendor?

Mine have only been in for a few weeks but I've had no issues. I didn't realize they fit the license plate so I guess I have something to swap out tonight. :D

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Negative. I'm eventually gonna try some on the interior and see how they work. Everyone says they have had good luck with them. I first saw them on kobear's build. For $10 I'll keep them swap them around and see if they stop flickering.

·
Premium Member
2,540 Posts
Negative. I'm eventually gonna try some on the interior and see how they work. Everyone says they have had good luck with them. I first saw them on kobear's build. For $10 I'll keep them swap them around and see if they stop flickering.
For the record, it does matter which way they are inserted and I did hafta bend some of the little tabs to make sure try were making good contact. That could be your problem bro.

-KoBear

·
Registered
273 Posts
even big companies like V-leds and superbrightleds have some bad leds sometimes, I have used all kinds of leds some were good and some burned within a week or two, I had good luck with some ebay and amazon leds, I might give these a try and see what happens.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
even big companies like V-leds and superbrightleds have some bad leds sometimes, I have used all kinds of leds some were good and some burned within a week or two, I had good luck with some ebay and amazon leds, I might give these a try and see what happens.
Yep.

I mean if these burn out at least they're only ~$9-10. :D

·
Registered
179 Posts
i get alot of compliments on my LED interior lights. best $10 you can spend IMO.

I have installed them in friends' vehicles after they've seen mine.
Same here. Passengers are blown away seeing how bright it is inside the first time they ride along. I got my set on eBay for under $10.00, pretty sure they are the same bulbs. Any future vehicles I own will have these installed, as well as HIDs. No going back.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Thanks for the link for the cargo lights. Ordered them yesterday and had already done the interior with the same lights on my 2007 a few months back. Just switched them over to my 2013 lsst week.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 20 of 65 Posts