Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I just traded in our 2001 Sequoia Limited for a 2010 CM Platinum on Thursday. New to the Tundra and pretty excited about it! Looking forward to the more modern creature comforts and being able to tow our 28' Spree 240BHS anywhere (was scared to take it over the Continental Divide with the Sequoia).

The old setup:

The new Tundra:

The first mod...moved my brake controller over:

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
Welcome to the addiction, glad to have you here! Tundra looks really good man, congrats on the purchase

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys! It took me about three months to find the one we wanted. Silver Sky with Redrock interior...they don't seem to be too common. This one came with 37k miles on it, but I figured that way most the bugs are worked out.

·
"The Antagonizer"
12,046 Posts
3 months was definitely worth it though right? :D Plan on keeping the truck stock or are you planning to do some mods since you tow with it?

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Welcome from alabama

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
welcome to tt!

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
3 months was definitely worth it though right? :D Plan on keeping the truck stock or are you planning to do some mods since you tow with it?
Not sure on the mods. I have modified almost everything I have owned, but this one I am not too sure on. Seems it is an FFV 5.7, the supercharger is out of the question (for now). But I am looking into some bags for the rear and possibly an exhaust. The reviews seem so mixed on the intake, makes me really debate if it is even worth it.

Knowing me, I can't ever leave well enough alone... :lol5:

and yes.....it was worth the three month wait!

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
welcome aboard from the netherlands..!!

and congrats on a great looking crewmax..!! :yesnod:

happy camping, you will not even notice that r.v. behind the tundra...

:D dikkie :D

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Welcome from the four corners.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you all for the welcome! now to decide if, when and what mods to spend money on!

Sent from my Autoguide iPod touch app

·
Registered
411 Posts
Welcome from the LBC. I'm still enjoying an elk I had processed at Old World Meat market. Best butcher this side of the Rockies! Enjoy your new Tundra.

-- ale

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from the LBC. I'm still enjoying an elk I had processed at Old World Meat market. Best butcher this side of the Rockies! Enjoy your new Tundra.

-- ale
Small world! I lived in Long Beach for a while, then went to HS at Norwalk High. Old World is second to none if you have something to butcher!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts