Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the Diamondback HD on my 18 tundra and so far I love it. Purchased a Honda Recon and loading/unloading was a snap.

The only thing I wish they (DB) did different was coat the ramp receivers in the rhino lining to match from the factory.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Looks good. Have you thought about their headache rack to protect your rear window?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good. Have you thought about their headache rack to protect your rear window?
I don't really like the look too much. For now when I load it, I put the window down. The. Once I get the ATV secure, I can put it back up. Once secure, it shouldn't move an inch.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
Sounds like you have a plan.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Have you had a chance to see how waterproof this cover is? I carry samples for work in my bed that can't get wet. Looked into a cap, but not crazy about the look. Your setup looks nice

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Have you had a chance to see how waterproof this cover is? I carry samples for work in my bed that can't get wet. Looked into a cap, but not crazy about the look. Your setup looks nice

I have the non-HD version of the Diamondback on mine. It does a nice job keeping water out, but isn’t 100% water tight. The biggest issue is the tailgate seal, which has nothing to do with the cover itself.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Ive run it through a high pressure car wash and even with the water blasting from all angles, only a tiny amount got in the back of the truck.

I can't imagine the hardest of rain storms getting much more than a few drops of water in the back.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wonder how big of a bike can fit up there?
You can put 2 full sized ATVs up there. They sell an extender that allows more room for them to be loaded from the side of the truck.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Love my Diamondback and it’s definitely 100% watertight for me. I have yet to get an inch of water in the bed of my truck while equipped with this cover. I made a video and posted it on YouTube Incase you wanted some more info.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts