Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

61 - 71 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
13,646 Posts
definitely looks good, esp when compared to before.

this is funny cause thursday i had a customer of mine ( im a repair tech) ask me if i would consider detailing 2 of their work trucks, and to let them know what i would charge...

i have no garage, so im limited to what the weather allows time wise... i have waxed my tundra several times, and clay bar'd it, but its MINE... so i could do it at my leisure and weather permitting...

i used to be an auto detailer... my vehicles when i clean them look immaculate, my fj was new inside, but the lower plastics ( rocker panel covers) were gouged from rocks, and there was no covering or fixing that...

issue is the local detailers will charge about 150-200 bucks, that covers about 4 hrs of my time at home per truck, and as much as i would like an extra 400 bucks, i just dunno if its worth my time... they are both white which is an easy color to clean/wax/bar and detail, however, i know they both have rust embeded in the paint cause they have never NEVER waxed them, and both are 2-4 years old... no actual flaking, but both have rust bedded into the paint.

im at a toss, i told them i would get back with them, i would rather show them how to properly clean their trucks than do it myself...

·
Registered
54 Posts
Wow! Great work! Def need to start on mine

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Amazing job

·
Premium Member
94 Posts
Beautiful. I'm also in the detailing business and I can definitely see how much work you put into that truck. I wished we had trucks that dirty come to our shop. Sounds kinda challenging. We mainly get luxury/sports cars that don't come close to that dirty.

·
Registered
154 Posts
One of the very best details I've ever seen!!
Just speechless on the whole thing.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Holy crap old thread revival!!!! Seriously, 2008!!!

61 - 71 of 71 Posts