Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone watch today's episode of Truck U? Was it any good? They modified a couple of 2009 tundras based on a pistol range contest. Here's the link to the intro clip: TKU Episode #905 – Tundra Daily Driver | TruckU. I missed it and its not on YouTube or available on TruckU's full episode website.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Looking at your sig line, I'm guessing Truck U didn't motivate you to mod your truck this weekend?

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@mblair77 - since you saw the episode and only thought it was "ok", I was suggesting that it didn't motivate you to perform any mods to your truck once it was over.

·
Registered
415 Posts
@mblair77 - since you saw the episode and only thought it was "ok", I was suggesting that it didn't motivate you to perform any mods to your truck once it was over.
:lol5: thats what I was gathering. One of those episodes where they slap an intake, exhaust, and sway bar on it. They need to do an "over-the-top" build but I know most of these shows need someone to back the mods financially for that.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the feedback, y'all. I was hoping there was something earth shattering, but guess not. Guess we will just have to keep checking TT for all the good ideas!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
408 Posts
WOW, a 30 minute comercial for various products, with no real instruction. Great :-(

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
^^Agree!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts