221 - 240 of 1299 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter #221

·
Registered
182 Posts
just ordered me up a truck cover for campin trips, no more dents on my black. company called carcoverworld.com had the best price i found in my more than 3 week search. they also send out free samples to look at:D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jim Beam Factory Tour

Went camping near the house at My Old KY Home campground. Took a tour of the Jim Beam factory. Got to my own bottle of Knob Creek Single Barrel.

Herr is a picture of the camper/Tundra on the way home. Stopped to get some pics of the Jim Beam barn

Attachments

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Looks sweet.

My old roommate used to drink that like it was water.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
A couple of pics from a trip last weekend. Taken at Jerry's 3 river campground in Pond Eddy Ny

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
Maiden voyage with my new Tundra and new camper. Tows like a dream.

Tundra and camper 4.JPG

·
Premium Member
3,545 Posts
Anyone use these mirrors while towing? I find tow mirrors are absolutely ugly in general and if I have to have ugly, I want something that will come off and on quickly and easily.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Anyone use these mirrors while towing? I find tow mirrors are absolutely ugly in general and if I have to have ugly, I want something that will come off and on quickly and easily.

I agree, I am having the hardest time bringing myself to take my nice power folding sport mirrors off for big black boxy manual folding tow mirrors. I want their functionality in the worst way, but can't find any I can stand to put on in place of my sport mirrors.

But yikes, good thing those come off easy...those some ugly ass mirrors man!!

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
Those were suggested by the RV dealer, but they also had these:

CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for Pickup Trucks & SUV's

I like the looks of them better. I've only towed the trailer about 250 miles, but they seem to do a good enough job. Didn't buy them from that site, it was just the first one I found.

Yeah, I found a set of those on CL here. Guy wanted 90% of new $$. If they were cheap enough I would have probably picked them up to see how I liked them. I think they are the best temp option out there.

·
Premium Member
1,942 Posts
I agree, I am having the hardest time bringing myself to take my nice power folding sport mirrors off for big black boxy manual folding tow mirrors. I want their functionality in the worst way, but can't find any I can stand to put on in place of my sport mirrors.

But yikes, good thing those come off easy...those some ugly ass mirrors man!!

Last I knew you could get power folding...

·
Registered
119 Posts
I picked up the CIPA ones and although I don't find them that pretty, they do work and were cheap $50, so I can't complain much..

There were two different Toyota tow mirrors, one was a non-power fold, heated and stuff and those were around $400 for the set. For the power folding, heated, etc. ones, those were around $700 - $800 for the set. And neither of those have the auto dimming like the Limited's mirrors.

I would say the main reason I never did the tow mirrors was that with them on, I wouldn't fit in my garage unless I folded them every time because they are bigger.

- Ken

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
C I PA mirrors are good. I ran them before I bought the tows. Of I had power fold and auto dimming it would have been a harder choice for sure.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,967 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts

·
Registered
2,434 Posts
221 - 240 of 1299 Posts