Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a 2 year hiatus owning a 2018 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E I'm back in a Tundra. The RL was a great vehicle and actually served our purposes very well, that of a tow vehicle for our camper AND our vacation/luxury car and daily driver. But my wife recently got a new Mazda6 Signature so all the previous duties of the Ridgeline were erased, except for towing our camper. The Mazda6 is a great car btw.
Seeing that leaving the RL sitting in the garage, not being driven much, was making no sense, I traded her and bought a one owner, 2007 Tundra SR5. It has relatively low miles, 108k, the 4.7L and 2WD....all I need to tow my 4800# travel trailer, loads of mulch, dirt and whatever else we need to keep up with the landscaping around our house. The timing belt/water pump service had been done, new brakes and rotors all the way around AND the infamous frame replacement was done late last year. So I feel I'm good to go!
The Ridgeline, like the Tundra, didn't depreciate much, so after almost 2 years of ownership I wasn't hit too hard.

My signature below lists my extensive Toyota truck ownership since 2002. When deciding to sell the Ridgeline I never considered any other truck but a Tundra to replace it. They have treated me well over the years.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Tundra #6!

After 4 short months of ownership of my 5th Tundra, an '07 SR5 2wd....I recently came across a nearly mint 2011 Rock Warrior that I just had to have. After working the dealer to discount it $1,000 and give me a fair price for my '07, this well cared for, one owner white beast now sits in my garage. I'm really loving this truck!

image.jpg

1 - 3 of 3 Posts