Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
Ha, I knew it wouldn't be long... Are you talking about like the ones your truck came with?
LOL, I knew I shouldn't speak too loud.... No, mine came with the one's like yours. The TSS came with 2 different the all black like ours and the alum. and black.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Sub'd

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well I've seen a few guys getting rid of this rim because they wanted wider tires. I just figured the pics and info would help when deciding. I googled it every which way from Sunday and couldn't find a definitive answer with pics, so here it is. It's difficult to make a decision when one guy is saying yes and the other is saying no.
this is an old thread, but i have data to share, my 4wd tundra tss crew max has bilstein 5100 with the 2.5 "lift" NOT maxed out, if you cant stand a hrsh ride DO NOT push those clips to the top. if you do and you hate it you have to break the whole thing apart, long story short..4wheel part says yeah you need a lift, i said humor me...i put 20" 35"x 12.5" and they are freaking awesome, rubs a little bit at max turn. remember they are in business to sell you lots of cool sh!t. oh and if the A$$ squats under a load, you can buy the firestone air bags and deal with leaks or potential failures...or throw some blue sumos on there, coudlnt be happier.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts