Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Lifted? Pics?
No no lift stock TRD suspension

I have pics but no access til June'ish. Currently ordered a gaming laptop. I have my MAC backed up on an external at the house before i sold it. I'm in Utah for work right now using my work laptop for everything.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Whoever does the mount on the tires, I understand there CAN be an issue, but with toyota rims it should fit fine. I have the stock rims and I run 305/55/R20 Nitto Terra Graplers on stock rims. NO rubbing.

Please keep in mind there are spacers out there that can be put on the truck to help adjust if needs be.

·
Registered
545 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Subscribing for future reference. Thanks for the pics. That looks awesome.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Does anybody know for sure what offset the wheels are? I have read they are +50mm and also read they are +30mm. According to Ultra they are only made in 20x9 +18 and +30. Unless they have an offset just for Toyota.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Does anybody know for sure what offset the wheels are? I have read they are +50mm and also read they are +30mm. According to Ultra they are only made in 20x9 +18 and +30. Unless they have an offset just for Toyota.
You just looked at the pictures didn't you... 2nd paragraph in first post. I crawled under my truck to verify. I assume you have the same rim? It's stamped on the back of the rim.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Actually I have looked through the thread before. But I have read conflicting offsets in other threads.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Actually I have looked through the thread before. But I have read conflicting offsets in other threads.
So if you don't believe that I looked under there, go out to your garage and get your hands dirty. I read all of the same conflicting threads you have. Not one of those guys actually looked for themselves.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I hate to get dirty though:rolleyes:

I won't lie, it was late and I didn't feel like crawling up under my truck in the dark at 2am half lit.

Thanks for verifying and providing pics of the 305s:beerchug:

·
Registered
120 Posts
I understand the TSS wheels are made by Ultra but I cant locate them on their site. Would anyone happen to have a link or a part # for these?

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I understand the TSS wheels are made by Ultra but I cant locate them on their site. Would anyone happen to have a link or a part # for these?
Don't remember the part number but last I looked they were there. The only thing is they sell them in a +35 or 30, one or the other, offset. And of course the ones they make for toyota are +50.

·
Registered
120 Posts
It appears to be a mystery about the TSS black edition wheels. Ive googled and nothing comes up about them at all except they are made by Ultra. I went to multiple sites and they are no where to be found. hmmmmmm

·
Registered
49 Posts

·
Premium Member
497 Posts
When I had my black TSS wheels I ran my toyo at II Extreme 295/55/20 on them with no problems. I had a chance to mount a 305/55/20 nitto on them and they still fit. I am trying to find a set of the other TSS wheels(Aluminum and Black) to put back on.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
When I had my black TSS wheels I ran my toyo at II Extreme 295/55/20 on them with no problems. I had a chance to mount a 305/55/20 nitto on them and they still fit. I am trying to find a set of the other TSS wheels(Aluminum and Black) to put back on.
Ha, I knew it wouldn't be long... Are you talking about like the ones your truck came with?

21 - 40 of 44 Posts