Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of you with a level kit (3/2) and 33" tires or bigger, what is the overall height of your truck? I park in a parking garage with a 7' clearance and I am a little worried about being able to fit once my truck is lifted.

Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I go in a 6'8" garage with a 2 inch level on the front with no issue. That being said, if I was you I would walk outside with a tape measure and figure it out for sure as every truck can vary.

Reactions: bbq247265

·
Premium Member
106 Posts
I have a 6" lift with 35's and I'm sitting at betweek 82-84". With a leveling lift you should have plenty of clearance......

·
Registered
212 Posts
A buddy had a nice lifted Ford in Highschool. He dented the crap out of the top of the cab trying to go into an underground parking garage. He went under the hanging bar by an inch or two which meant the height when entering was high enough from the low point to the ground. The problem was there was a ramp heading down to it and it leveled out right at the entrance. A long wheelbase vehicle is going to be much higher at that point. Here is my kindergarten drawing of the problem. The entrances are both the same height and the trucks are the same size.

Don't assume because you fit under the bar which is on level ground or you are under the height listed that you will not hit.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies and the drawing. I am worried about the entrance where there is a ramp with the 7' warning sign right by it. I guess I am going to have to break out the tape measure to make sure.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,237 Posts
I am way too lazy to go measure but I have 295/70/18 with Bilstein 5100's all the way up and I clear the clearnce thing at the mall underground parking lot that says 7'.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
For those of you with a level kit (3/2) and 33" tires or bigger, what is the overall height of your truck? I park in a parking garage with a 7' clearance and I am a little worried about being able to fit once my truck is lifted.

Thanks for any feedback!
you will fit easily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts