Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 250 Posts

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Glad to hear you like it. I have noticed a difference with mine. Looks good sitting underneath truck

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
How hard is the install? A link to one of the thousand install threads is fine. I am at work and don't have a ton of time to search.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
The install would take you under an hour. I did mine I. The garage and did not half to lift the truck up. I weigh 215 and 6'. It's really easy. I say under an hour and that accounts for reading directions line by line.

As for off roading, not recommended. Not sure about using quick connects. As for use with s/c I would assume that it compliments it when going around curves.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Where did you order it from?
There is normally a dealer on eBay that sells them for $219 shipped. I believe it is a Lexus dealer.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Installed the TRD Sway Bar today.

Super easy to do.

I backed up on a set of ramps to gain more room to work.

Simple and very clear instructions.

It is a simple bolt on, with no "gotchas".

All you need is a few wrenches, and a torque wrench.

Took me all of 45 minutes.

I took the truck out for a drive, and the handling is SIGNIFICANTLY tighter with minimal body roll. The handling is greatly improved.

Highly recommended!

·
Registered
3,418 Posts
subscribed, being that I'm a dealer for TRD, I'd love to hear feedback. so far I like what I hear. I really need to put one of these on my 2013
Orly??

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Super easy to do.

I backed up on a set of ramps to gain more room to work.

Simple and very clear instructions.

It is a simple bolt on, with no "gotchas".

All you need is a few wrenches, and a torque wrench.

Took me all of 45 minutes.

I took the truck out for a drive, and the handling is SIGNIFICANTLY tighter with minimal body roll. The handling is greatly improved.

Highly recommended!
I'll have to research how it effects driving and handling. 95% of the time I will be on the road so it will probably be worth the minimal upgrade price. And I am very handy (used to be a helicopter mechanic in the military).

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
The TRD Rear Sway bar should be standard equipment.... Its awesome. The only disadvantage to it is in spirited offroading or rock crawling... Things my Tundra just will not be doing...

1 - 20 of 250 Posts