Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Weighing the 2020 Pro vs Platinum options. Really the only thing missing from the Pro for me is the seats. My understanding is the Pro now comes with the dual climate control which contains the switch for the vented seats.

I’m in South Louisiana, and I sweat like crazy already. Will probably go platinum if I can’t make it happen. So, Can this be done? If so, who could make it happen and what would be an approximate cost?
Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,609 Posts
I believe that Katskins sells a cooler for the seats, but it's pricey and you would also need new perforated leather.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the vented seats on my current platinum and have found it makes a big difference over nonvented.

Thanks for the info on katzkin. I’ve gotten in touch with a dealer. Looks like it’s going to cost roughly 3k for new perfed leather and the heated/cooled unit installed. If I do decide to go that route, I’ll give some feedback on the result.

·
Premium Member
6,867 Posts
I have the vented seats on my current platinum and have found it makes a big difference over nonvented.

Thanks for the info on katzkin. I’ve gotten in touch with a dealer. Looks like it’s going to cost roughly 3k for new perfed leather and the heated/cooled unit installed. If I do decide to go that route, I’ll give some feedback on the result.
Love my ventilated seats. If you want them to be cooler put the AC on cool and feet only

1 - 6 of 6 Posts