Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1061 - 1080 of 1639 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
1,248 Posts
Look at what I got in this morning. :D

Magnetic Gray Metallic Pro grilles straight from Toyota. They aren't readily available, but they can be ordered. It took a little less than a week for me to get these.

·
Registered
86 Posts

Magnetic Gray Metallic Pro grilles straight from Toyota. They aren't readily available, but they can be ordered. It took a little less than a week for me to get these.
NICE! Looking forward to picking one up in the near future!

·
Supporting Vendor
1,248 Posts

·
Premium Member
222 Posts

NICE!!

PM Sent :D

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ordered the Pro grille from Roman on Thursday and it was delivered to my door today (bubble-wrapped and in a sturdy box marked "Fragile" - thanks for the attention to detail, Roman!) as I was disassembling the original grille! It wasn't cheap to get up to Ontario, Canada, but the smile on my face every time I look at it makes it very worthwhile. And yes, I'm keeping the chrome surround - personal preference. For any fellow Canucks interested, here's what I shelled out:

Initial Cost

Grille: $249.99
Shipping to Ontario: $111
Exchange from USD to CAD (ugh): $127.09
Subtotal: $488.08

Upon delivery

Tax: $42.84
Brokerage Fee: $58.25
Brokerage Tax: $7.57
Subtotal: $108.66
(at least there was no duty as the grille was made in the States)

Total Paid: $596.74 CAD

Roman, you and Toyota of Cool Springs were super easy and awesome to deal with and I will be ordering more from you in the future (hopefully when the Canadian dollar is doing better). THANKS!!! Being that we can't get the TRD Pro in Canada and the prohibitive additional costs for ordering from the US, I'm thinking I'm one of the only guys up here with this grille?

Attachments

·
Supporting Vendor
1,248 Posts
You're one of very few who have one in Canadiavilleland. I've only shipped three up there. I'm sure there have been some eBay orders and whatnot go up there. Still, you probably won't see another one.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts

Wow..
Perhaps I should have waited a few months..
But that is OK, I would have still had to get my letters repainted..

You're one of very few who have one in Canadiavilleland. I've only shipped three up there. I'm sure there have been some eBay orders and whatnot go up there. Still, you probably won't see another one.
I think there are a few in Dallas/Ft Worth, but I've yet to see one.
I've only seen one TRD Pro Tundra....

·
Supporting Vendor
1,248 Posts
Wow..
Perhaps I should have waited a few months..
But that is OK, I would have still had to get my letters repainted.
I know everyone who bought an MGM grille from me is probably kicking themselves now that they are available from Toyota, but there was really no way for us to know they were going to come out with an MGM Pro, you know? That was the most popular color requested by far. I bet my painter is going to hate losing the business, lol. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its funny you say this, in my community there is at least 6 non pro trucks with the Pro Grill here. I haven't talked with any of them to see where they got them. Everyone definitely notices up here as it truck country up here, lots of compliments. Land of lifted Trucks lol.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I know everyone who bought an MGM grille from me is probably kicking themselves now that they are available from Toyota, but there was really no way for us to know they were going to come out with an MGM Pro, you know? That was the most popular color requested by far. I bet my painter is going to hate losing the business, lol. :)
No problem Roman.
No regrets, I'm very happy with you and your services.
Like I said, I would have had to get the letters painted anyway.
There is no way I could have kept them the stock silver.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
got my factory painted MGM grille and hood bulge today. Still trying to decide what to do with the bumper, so no pics yet... might try dipping the valance tomorrow. anyway, Roman hooked me up with a great price and quick shipping. very happy customer. thanks Roman!

1061 - 1080 of 1639 Posts