Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ordered TRD Headlights,Grille,Hood Bludge from toyotaofCoolSprings was fast shipping just had an issue with hood bludge which was damaged.... The tip near hood was bent and had white showing. Part looked like they had a dull Cutter and it bent rather than having a clean cut

Attachments

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
@Roman, can I get a quote for a TRD PRO grille in hood bulge for in MGM for a 2015 Tundra SR5, Thank you sir.
Lucky for you it comes in your color.

The Pro grille in MGM is 53100-0C260-B1 - $248.42
Painted bulge in MGM is 76180-0C030-B1 - $183.26

His username on this forum is @ToyotaOfCoolSprings and you can just search those part #s on his site for price and add to cart for shipping quote.

Reactions: cvargueta

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
Ordered TRD Headlights,Grille,Hood Bludge from toyotaofCoolSprings was fast shipping just had an issue with hood bludge which was damaged.... The tip near hood was bent and had white showing. Part looked like they had a dull Cutter and it bent rather than having a clean cut
New one sent out super quickly. We looked it over, and it was in great shape. :)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Lucky for you it comes in your color.

The Pro grille in MGM is 53100-0C260-B1 - $248.42

Painted bulge in MGM is 76180-0C030-B1 - $183.26

His username on this forum is @ToyotaOfCoolSprings and you can just search those part #s on his site for price and add to cart for shipping quote.

Awesome guys! Thank you both for your help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
New one sent out super quickly. We looked it over, and it was in great shape.

Correct, you shipped out new one and it arrived within 3 day plus provided return shipping for other one with out any issue i appreciate that a lot

Reactions: Wacked

·
Registered
24 Posts
The Pro grille is strictly about looks, so if you like the look of it more than what you have, or any other aftermarket grille available, then I would say it is definitely worth it. What particular color are you needing? The center of the grille will be a matte black color, but the surround and hood bulge are all painted.
Roman, you're saying I can switchout just the middle part and keep all the chrome surrounding it? I didn't know it popped off like that. As for the chrome around the grill, I can have that painted?

What is the other option? Buy it already painted? Also do i need to replace the whole bumper to make it match the color?

I have 1794 super white.

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Roman, you're saying I can switchout just the middle part and keep all the chrome surrounding it? I didn't know it popped off like that. As for the chrome around the grill, I can have that painted?

What is the other option? Buy it already painted? Also do i need to replace the whole bumper to make it match the color?

I have 1794 super white.
I'm not Roman, but hopefully he doesn't mind me chiming in here.

Yes, you can just swap the middle part and keep the chrome surrounding it, but you can't purchase just the middle part. Whether or not the chrome can be painted depends on the paint shop, but most of the time body shops don't like to paint over the chrome. The other option is to buy it already painted. The TRD Pro grille already comes painted in 040 Super White from the factory, which is your color. This would be an easy swap and good to go. You'd need to replace the hood bulge and the grille assembly, both of which you can buy pre-painted from Toyota.

For the bumper, your 1794 has the chrome metal bumper ends. When color matching, most people buy plastic bumper ends that are paint-ready. Your existing plastic center valence should be able to be painted white to match the rest of your truck, if that is desired as well. As for the bumper ends, Roman has a local paint shop that he'll have paint the bumper ends for you and you just get them in the mail already painted. There is obviously a cost for this. The plastic bumper ends do not come from Toyota painted in any color - only paint-ready. You should also buy two small fender liner seals when converting from metal to plastic bumper ends. The part numbers and more info about bumper ends are all in the end cap thread linked in Roman's signature.

Reactions: Psv and Wacked

·
Registered
265 Posts
on my platinum i popped the center grille out of the hood bulge as well. i will say that like most other vehicle parts that use dainty plastic clips, it is an exercise in patience. i went slow and steady and still broke a couple along the way. fortunately it all went back together nicely and holds as well as the original grille... it just looks better :)

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts

I have 1794 super white.
I'm not Roman, but hopefully he doesn't mind me chiming in here.

Yes, you can just swap the middle part and keep the chrome surrounding it, but you can't purchase just the middle part. Whether or not the chrome can be painted depends on the paint shop, but most of the time body shops don't like to paint over the chrome. The other option is to buy it already painted. The TRD Pro grille already comes painted in 040 Super White from the factory, which is your color. This would be an easy swap and good to go. You'd need to replace the hood bulge and the grille assembly, both of which you can buy pre-painted from Toyota.

For the bumper, your 1794 has the chrome metal bumper ends. When color matching, most people buy plastic bumper ends that are paint-ready. Your existing plastic center valence should be able to be painted white to match the rest of your truck, if that is desired as well. As for the bumper ends, Roman has a local paint shop that he'll have paint the bumper ends for you and you just get them in the mail already painted. There is obviously a cost for this. The plastic bumper ends do not come from Toyota painted in any color - only paint-ready. You should also buy two small fender liner seals when converting from metal to plastic bumper ends. The part numbers and more info about bumper ends are all in the end cap thread linked in Roman's signature.
Yep, all that right there. :D

·
Premium Member
1,254 Posts
41 - 60 of 60 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.