Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
guyS gonna order an exhuast .either the trd which im not to crazy about the side exits .or the straight out the back gibson .i like the look of the duel pipes straight out the back ...whats ur thoughts .i dont want something to loud

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Charlie give me a call for details and any questions.

But the BAmufflers brand isn't just an exhaust that bolts into yiur truck. It's a totally customizable system made to be as loud or as quiet as you want.

I consult with every customer over the phone to help design the perfect sound for the individual driving the truck, or their passengers (wife)

My system is mkre aggressive on the throttle than the other brands mentioned. Yet quieter when cruising above 65. Literally best of both worlds.

And on top of everything else. If it's too loud or too quiet, send it back. I'll build a new one based on feedback for free.

And every design may be made if ss or aluminized. But either way it comes painted black. Because it's not a Bamufflers unless it's painted black:)

Use promoccode bamturkey on any 6" or 8" system and receive $150 off. This is the biggest discount we have ever offered the general public:)
Standard Systems | Product Categories | Dirty Deeds IndustriesDirty Deeds Industries

1 - 8 of 8 Posts